hoping for a chance-edited

The weekend goes by fast, and we do the usual of watching movies, playing games, and listening to Eminem. There was an Eminem takeover on fuse and we watched all six hours. On Sunday Allen and Christy came over for dinner, it’s a way for us all to connect with Adam and help him get comfortable.

After dinner were sitting at the table just chatting when Adam suddenly says 'I want to change my name.'

“Can I ask why honey?” Christy asks.

“Because my dad gave me this name. And I want a name for me not him.”

“Ok well that depends, what do you want to change it to?” Allen questions.

“Ronald James,” Adam says, “And I can even change my last name to yours so we can seem like a real family.”

“Honey we are your family no matter what your name is,” Christy says. I'm still smiling because I know why he picked that name, when his parents look at me I know they have no clue.

“Hey slim why don't you go put in Scooby doo and let us talk aight?” I ask Adam.

He walks out of the room and I say “I think it would help him feel more comfortable around all of us, especially you all, and feel closer to you, and maybe help him along with being open.”

“That’s true. And I think it’s a great idea,” Allen says.

“Alright, so when do you want to do it?”

“We can run and do it now, if you don't mind watching him for a few more hours?” Allen asks.

“You know I never mind.”

LATER THAT NIGHT...

I open the door to see Christy and Allen smiling and waving a piece of paper around.

Grinning I turn and yell, “Ronnie, time to go!”

He comes running down the hall smiling and hugs me, then hugs them. After saying goodbye they leave and I take a shower. I'm getting ready when I realize that my audition is tomorrow. There's a big showcase tomorrow and a lot of recording companies are supposed to be there. I hear a buzzing noise and realize that it’s my phone on the desk, when I check it; I see that Marshall finally tweeted. It was only about Skylar’s new album but it's better than nothing. Now I can feel confident that I will do my best tomorrow. Closing my eyes and falling asleep I pray that I will get a deal tomorrow.

Hey guys I know your wondering when Marshall will come in and I promise it will be soon. Just bear with me ill get there. I hope you guys enjoy it, please comment and tell me what you think. Thanks so much!! 

Xoxo 

-me 

@vleggett98