dreams, hopes, goals

Ronnie POV

Marshall, London and I drive to Marshall's house. We have a lot of bags, because we're going to spend the week there. In the car, I think about Christy and Allen. Its not that I don't miss them, I do, but crying isn't going to get me anywhere. I've been having trouble sleeping, every time I do I'm in the car and the figure is standing in the road. London told me that the police and investigators are looking into it, but I doubt they'll find anything. I'm relieved that I get to stay with London, and Marshall.

We pull up to the house and I just kinda stand there in shock for a minute.

"Ronnie are you okay?"

"Dude, why the hell do you need this big of a house?! You could house an army! Do you have peacocks?" I ramble, and to my left I see London double over in laughter.

"Ever since I had Ronnie read the Harry potter books, he thinks that if you have a lot of money, you should have peacocks." London chokes out through her laughs.

Marshall shakes his head with a smile on his face and leads us inside. It's spotless in here.

"Girls! Come on down here!"

Three girls come down the stairs: a younger one whos blonde and has glasses, an older blonde, and an older dark haired girl.

"Girls, this is London's boy Ronnie."

It feels good to be called London's, even though its just by law.

I smile at the girls, and mutter out a hello.

"Come on Ronnie, lets go make our lists." I follow London into the huge kitchen.

Sitting at the table surrounded by the girls, and Marshall and London cooking dinner, I sorta forgot about all the shit that surrounds me. I felt normal.

London POV

Marshall and I are making home made pizza, Ronnie and the girls are sitting in the living room watching a movie. Theyre inseparable now.

Marshall is reading of the bucket lists to me.

Hailie

Give blood

Travel the world

Sleep under the stars with someone i love

Laney

Scuba diving

Base jumping

Sky diving

Whitney

See the queens castle

Go to a lords house (like downton abbey)

Learn Latin

Ronnie

Harry Potter world and all the sights in England

Own a weird pet

Go to places around the world

"Okay so, hailie thinks she's in a romance movie, laney thinks she's a daredevil, Whitney thinks she's British, and Ronnie is just...I don't even know." Marshall describes the lists after he's done, making me laugh.

"Well I'm stuck with him," I joke.

"Nah, we're stuck with him."

"We?"

"Well yeah...do you not want us to be a we..." he trails off looking at the floor.

"No! I do, you just made it seem like we were going to be together for a while..."

"I want us to be...don't you?"

"Of course! You've just never mentioned it before."

"Well I just did." He winks at me and pecks my lips before I take the kids their food.

Marshall POV

I can hear London laughing with the kids in the living room, I take this chance to look at her list. Her handwriting is curly, and big.

London

Travel

Own a ring from Tiffany's

Go to an award show

Watch the ball drop in times square

Go to Mardi gras in new Orleans

She has great ideas, well, date ideas for me to take her on. I know I shouldn't have looked at her list but, I wanted to know. Her dreams, her hopes, her goals. I already know mine, and they all involve her.

Hey guys, so I'm sorry this is really sucky, but I tried. I wanted more interaction and development. I hope you liked it comment and vote? You can always Kik me what you think as well, @torileggett98. Thanks so much for reading, much love.

Xoxo

-me