could not ask for more

Marshall POV

Today is Ronnie's birthday, he didn't want a party so we're just spending the day as a family. First we got up and made a giant breakfast, then we played monopoly. He's actually really good with money, he whooped my ass! Now were all changing to get in the pool.

I walk into my room and see London looking through the drawers.

"Hey babe. What're you looking for?"

"Just trying to decide on a bikini."

"You could just go naked," I walk up behind her and pull her to me. Her back is pressed to my chest, I run my hands to grip her hips, I rotate them, grinding them into me. I growl into her ear as I nip at her neck.

"Marshall..." she trails off and I grip her hips harder.

"Moan my name baby girl."

"Marshall..." she whispers. She turns around and grabs my shirt to pull me closer. She kisses me as I bend down to pick her up and wrap her legs around me. She starts bucking her hips against me, "Marshall please..." she moans in my ear. Its throaty and turning me on more than I've ever been. I slam her to the wall and attack her lips. I'm not usually this rough with her, but I'm too turned on to care. I grind into her hard as her body jerks and she digs her nails into my shoulders. I grind into her until her body convulsed with her release.

"Marshall...oh my..." she moans as she tries to catch her breath.

"Feel good baby girl?" I smile at her flushed face. She nods and her face practically glows with embarrassment.

"Angel, what's wrong? "

"Nothing, its just that no ones ever made me feel like that before."

"Well obviously. You were a virgin when we had sex."

"Marshall!"

"What? I like it. It means that no one else has touched you before me, and no one will touch you after me."

She giggles, "yes master."

"Hmm kinky."

"No! The kids are waiting for us! Get out Mr. Mathers."

I laugh and let her down. She runs into the bathroom and I change before heading to the pool. I jump in and splash with the kids before I see London come down. She has on a black two piece, her body looks amazing and I want more of it, especially when she jumps in and I see the water roll down her skin.

I shake my head to rid myself of the dirty thoughts and spend the rest of the day with my family. After we finish swimming we all sit down and watch the first fast and furious movie. Its the movie Ronnie and London always watch together.

By the time dinner is eaten and the movie over, we have Ronnie open his presents. From the girls he gets a couple of movies and London buys him books. I blindfold Ronnie and lead him outside. I take off the blindfold and hear him gasp. We all got him little presents so he could enjoy this a little more.

"YOU GOT ME A PEACOCK?!"

"Well yeah. Now are you living like a real rich man?" I laugh and ask.

"But its not my money."

"But its your house, what would you think about London and you moving in?"

"Hell yeah!" He hugs me and then hugs London. He spends the rest of the day playing with his peacock, he named it Norman Bates. Thought it was odd but I let it go.

I lead London to my room after the kids go to bed, or our room. "Hey babe?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you go to the MTV video music awards with me? As my date? They're in like a month."

"Are you asking me out on a date Marshall mathers?"

"Yeah as a matter of fact I am." I play along with her reference.

"Well why don't you take me some where right now?" She looks up at me through her lashes, her blue eyes make me smile. I lead her to the bed, I climb on top of her and kiss her neck.

"So will you go?"

"Yes i will." She smiles at me and pulls me down.

"Baby I gotta warn you of something."

"Is everything okay? Did I do something wrong? "

"Well you've been teasing me all day. So I might be a little rough on you." I growl in her ear. I see goose bumps rise on her skin and feel her hips Buck against mine.

"Well maybe, I'll enjoy it."

I chuckle at the girl I love. She is something else. Honestly and truly, but I could not ask for more.

Hey guys! So we are really close to three thousand!! Please comment and vote. As always follow me on twitter/ instagram/ pinterest @vleggett98 tumblr is rebel-shady-angel and Kik me @torileggett98 I'd love to get to know all of you better and be your friend! Love you guys! Thanks for reading

Xoxo

-me