shadys back-edited

Marshall's pov

We've been working on London's EP for about two months. Now it’s September and were almost done mixing it and everything. I still haven't told her my surprise yet; I have another album coming out. I can't wait to see her face.

We text each other a lot but only see each other in the studio. During the day she's been working at a high school as their psychologist. She seems happy just being normal; Ronnie comes to the studio sometimes too. We haven't really gotten any further than a few cute texts and smiles, haven't really had time, but we will tonight. I'm going to her house to talk about promoting her album. I really like her even though she's half my age. I feel weird about it sometimes; I mean Laney is only a couple years younger than that. She could do so much better than me, she's young, and she deserves someone her age who could keep up with her hyperness. I smile inwardly at the thought of how bubbly she is once she's comfortable with you. But she needs someone who can have kids with her, and grow old with her instead of wasting her youth on me, an old man. Ugh, now I don't wanna go to her house.

I put on my baseball hat and drive to her house. She opens the door and turns to the side to let me in as she smiles.

"Hey angel," I say giving her a hug.

"Hey, Marsh.”

We walk into her kitchen and she gets us both a mountain dew. She hops up on the kitchen counter and swings her legs.

"You’re so small, angel."

"Shut the hell up, Marshall."

Chuckling, I lean on the counter next to her. For the next few minutes we finish the details of her album release. As we’re talking I turn to throw my can in the trash.

"Marshall Bruce!"

"What?" I say turning around, she kinda startled me.

"Take your hat off."

My eyes widen as I realize that I kept it on because she doesn't know I dyed my hair again. It was a surprise. I take off my hat and just look at the floor waiting for her reaction.

"Marshall! oh my gosh you are so adorable!" She almost jumps on me, as she hugs me around the neck.

I wrap my arms around her waist and breathe in her smell, she always smells like coconuts. I hug her tightly enjoying the feel of her in my arms before I let her go.

"So um, do you like it?" I chuckle as I run my hand over my hair.

"Like it? Marshall I love it!" She smiles at me. "Hold the fuck up!" She yelled so suddenly I jumped back a little. "Since your hair is blonde again does this mean I get a new album?!?!" She's practically screaming at me.

"Yeah angel you do. It's gonna be the Marshall Mathers LP 2," I smile knowing she's happy.

"Does this mean Shady’s back?"

"Yeah Shady’s back, back again."

She smiles and hugs me again. After she pulls back she whispers "you know...I've never met slim shady..."

"He's kinda like a five year old after you give him a red bull. He's a lot more adventurous than I am."

"There's a slim shady in all of us right? So maybe I need to find mine..." she trails off.

"Why would you need to find yours?"

"So I can do this."

Before I can ask she pulls me to her by my shirt and kisses me. My hands find themselves on her rib cage as I kiss her back, I haven't kissed her since that first night and I missed it. I reach down and grab the back of her thighs wrapping her legs around my waist to make it easier to kiss. I deepen the kiss as I shove her against the wall, eliminating any space between us. I let my hands roam a little and eventually find her ass and cup it. She pulls away and starts kissing my neck, until the doorbell rings. Dammit to hell.

Hey guys I've never written a kiss scene before was it bad? Please comment so maybe I can make the next one better. Thanks so much for reading love you all!!  

Xoxo 

-me