mr. and mrs. mathers

A/N okay so I'm doing this before the chap. You know what to do, read my other stuff, follow me on stuff, comment and vote. I really hope I get a lot of comments on this chappie, I have a feeling you'll like it ;) so not many people commented in the contest, :( I wish you guys would be more interactive with me. But thanks to those who did comment and I'm still deciding which one I like the most. And I want a name for my readers. I think I will call you my angels? Maybe? Okay I'm done now. Much love angels;)

Xoxo

-me

London POV

I dab at my face to get rid of the tears as I watch Marshall. The song was amazing, and I cried for a few minutes afterward.

Marshall is dancing with his mom, Debbie. Since his album came out they've been really close. She helped some with the wedding, but the chemo wears her down. She has a grey dress on, and Marshall leans down to lay on her shoulder. After the song is over, Marshall leads Debbie and helps her sit down.

I hug Debbie before standing up and dancing with Ronnie, as Marshall takes turns dancing with the girls.

I sit down and listen to the speeches. Just about everyone gives one.

"You ready to go baby girl?"

"What? Where are we going?"

"To start our honeymoon."

"Where are we going?"

"Still not going to tell you," he winks at me.

I roll my eyes and take his outstretched hand. I stand and hug everyone. One of the last people I hug is someone I used to despise with everything in me.

"Hey Kim."

"Hey London, the wedding was spectacular. Thanks for inviting me."

"Thanks for coming. Look I just wanted to have a word with you before we left."

"London I -"

"No. Just hear me out. I just want to thank you. For what you've done for Marshall. I used to hate you for how you treated him, I always swore that if I met you I would knock you out. But now that I am, I wouldn't hit you if someone told me to. You helped Marshall when he needed it and I will be forever greatful. And I would really like it if we could hang out sometime, as friends. You know if you want to..."

I look at my feet as I fidget with my hands.

"I would love that!"

"Really?" She smiles at me and nods.

"Here. This is my number and you can call me any time you want. About anything, if you want to rant about Marshall or ask questions or anything."

I lean over and hug her. I pull away and go find Marshall. He holds my hand and leads me to the car.

I wave to everyone as we pull away in the car and get on the interstate.

"Will you please tell me where we're going?"

"No baby. Its the second half of your surprise."

I sing along to the radio until we get to the airport. Marshall has a private plane so we get straight on and within minutes we are in the air.

"Go to sleep baby, ill wake you up when we get there."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Go on."

"Hey Marsh, what was the song called?"

"Angels lullaby. Did you like it?"

"I loved it Marshall. Will you sing it to me?"