promises

London POV

Today I'm marrying Marshall Mathers. The man who saved my life through music more times than I would like to count. The man who makes me laugh, and holds me when I cry. The man who has been through more shit than anyone, yet still knows how to love. Everything about him is perfect, especially the imperfections. The way his nostrils aren't even, the way his ears are too big for his head. The way he keeps the beat with his right hand while he writes, the way his shoulders bounce when he laughs. The man who came from nothing, is now my everything. And today, we make it official. I'm going to grow old with my big strong marshmallow.

I smile as I roll out of bed and run screaming through the house to wake everyone up. Marshall and Ronnie stayed with Nathan and his girlfriend.

"Jeez London! Must you always be so fucking loud?!"

"Oh hush skylar you know you love me."

I wink at her and turn on the coffee pot as the girls trudge down the stairs. I laugh at the way we must look. I'm in a pair of Marshall's boxers and one of his shirts. Hailie is in shorts and a tank top. Laney is in shorts and a hoodie. Whitney is in sweats and a T-shirt, and skylar is in a tank top and her underwear. With our bed head and crusty eyes, I'm sure we look fabulous.

"Girls we look fabulous! "

I giggle as my bridal party laughs at my joke.

"London can I have coffee?" Whitney looks at me as she shoves her glasses up her nose.

"Just this one time. But its a secret shh..." I put my finger to my lips and wink at her.

"Alright girls. The wedding is at three, and its seven right now. We have six hours before we have to go to the train station. So red team go!" Skylar yells and we all rush up the stairs as I start to panic.

What if I trip going down the aisle? What if I don't make it on time? What if my dress and make up look hideous? What if the entire wedding looks horrible?

"London? Stop freaking out. Nothing is going to go wrong. And even if it does, it doesn't matter. Wanna know why? Because you're marrying Marshall. And that's all that matters," Laney says with her hands resting on my shoulders.

I smile and hug her before we race upstairs. She's right. Nothing else matters.

"Showers!"

We all call dibs on a shower and take one. I scrub my body with the fruit smelling soap that Marshall loves. I shave my legs and get out of the shower, drying off. I slip on the new lingerie I got the other day. I hope Marshall likes it.

When I walk into my room the girls are already there and wearing robes. We turn on mean girls while we get ready.

The hairstylist and make up artist come and they're really nice. My hair is curled to perfection, and flowing down my back. The girls hair is braided back and wrapped into a bun on the top of their heads. My makeup is light and my eyes look very blue and big. The girls makeup is light as well with a little more eyeliner on than me.

"London, you look so perfect!"

"You look like a princess!"

"Marshall is going to lose his mind."

"Ahh you look amazing!"

The girls chorus and I laugh at their excitement.

"Thanks girls! You guys look so beautiful."

"Shit London! Its one! We only have an hour before we have to leave!"

We rush and eat pizza quickly to hold us off until the reception. Running back upstairs we all rub baby oil on making us look shiny. I help the girls with their dresses first. They all look so grown up and beautiful.