nothing could keep us apart

Marshall POV

London has been gone for a week, and its killing me. The bed feels empty, the house sounds too quiet, the food doesn't taste the same. I just miss her so much. She texts me about once a day, even if its just to tell me she loves me. We talked and she said that me and through girls being around would only hurt ronnies process. I haven't seen my wife in a week and i cant fucking take it anymore.

To London:

Hey baby, i miss you. Mind if i bring you lunch today?

I set my phone on the counter and wait for a reply. I sweep and mop the floors, I've been cleaning a lot since London had been gone. I hear my phone buzz so i lean the mom against the counter to check it.

From London:

Sure babe, that sounds great:) miss you

To London:

Miss you too baby, ill be there in half an hour

From London:

Okay:) ill have an hour between patients

An hour? We aren't eating. I grab my keys and rush to my car. I pick up a pizza on the way just in case she's hungry after ward.

Pulling into the parking lot at her work, i fix my shirt and grab the pizza before walking inside.

"can i help you with something sir?" a redhead behind a desk asks me. Her shirt is too low cut and she's pushing her elbows on the desk to puff her chest out.

"yeah, im here to see my wife. London Mathers?"

"sorry she's out but i can keep you company until she comes back," she winks at me.

"no thanks. I love my wife and im not going to risk that for a hoe in her office."

I turn and walk towards Londons office. The doors open, and when i walk inside, London is bent over picking something up from the floor. She has on a black dress, that stops at her knees and shows off her body. I quietly shut the door and kiss her neck from behind.

"what the? Marshall? You scared me!"

"sorry baby, you just looked so sexy, i couldn't help it. And besides im glad to see your perfection, that redhead out there kept trying to hit on me," i made a face as she laughed.

She looks so beautiful when she laughs, she looks at the floor and her body shakes with her silent laughter.

"you arent special marsh, she does that to everyone."

"ew, but on to another topic, i missed you," i lean in and kiss her.

As soon as our lips meet its like time stops, the only thing that matters is our hearts beating and our mouths moving in sync. I push her against the desk, before grabbing the back of her thighs and lifting her onto the desk. Her legs wrap around my waist letting me know that she wants this too. I kiss down her neck and push my hips against hers.

"Marshall, im at work," she mumbles as she grips my hair pushing my lips to her neck.

"you want me to stop angel?"

" im at work," she breaths out, her resolve is crumbling.

I push my hips against hers again and again, making her moan.

"that's not what i asked. I asked if you wanted me to stop, or if you wanted me to fuck you on this desk."

She gasps and i see her pupils dilate with want. My words drive her crazy; they always have, and always will.