i won't let anyone else hurt you

hey guys, sorry its been a while since i updated i was kinda stuck. but if i get enough comments and votes i might update Wednesday;) hope you like it, thanks for reading

much love angels

xoxo

-me

London POV

"Kids? Can you come in here?"

I lean against the couch in the living room. Kim really helped me, its really odd that she was the one that helped me. But i feel close to her even though we've only talked a few times.

"hey London, you okay?" Laney asks when she walks in.

"Yeah I just wanted to talk to you guys."

The girls sit on the couch after giving me hugs.

"Where's Ronnie at? I wanted to talk to all of you."

"Ill go get him London," Whitney stands and walka down the hallway to Ronnie's room.

They both walk in and sit down next to each other.

"I just wanted to talk to all of you and apologize for the last week. Im sorry about the way I've been acting but I promise I will try and do better."

"London you don't have to apologize, we know what you want through and completely understand that you needed time," Hailie smiles at me, she's the most like Marshall. She always knows the things to say that will make you feel better.

"thanks hai. But, i still feel bad, so how about we spend the day making sweets and stuff and then you can go hang at Kim's house and bug her?"

The girls laugh and agree to the idea. I see Ronnie stand up and walk out of the room, out of the corner of my eye.

I follow him into his room, "you okay?"

"not in the mood for 'family' bonding time." he makes quotation marks around family.

"what's your problem Ronnie? Are you mad at me?"

"no. Just don't want to hang out with my 'family'."

"Okay, what's gotten into you? We are your family Ronnie. And just because you're mad at me doesn't give you any right to act like that. I've done a lot and gone through a lot for you."

"yeah i know. I know exactly what you've been through. Look, London, can you just go? I don't want to talk right now." he lays down and turns over.

Well, that was just he icing on my freaking cake today.

I spend the day baking with the girls while ronnie sits in his room and pouts.

I hear the front door open at about five thirty.

"Dads home!" Whitney runs into the living room with Laney and Hailie behind her.

Marshall walks in with a confused look on his face.

"angel, what did you do to our kitchen?"

"the girls and i baked! We made cake and cup cakes and cookies!"

He smiles my smile. The one where his dimples come out and he looks like a kid on Christmas.

He leans over and hugs me really tightly, "i missed you baby."

"i know. Im sorry, but Im back, the kids are going to Kim's for the night, and Im going to make it up to you."

He kisses my temple and laughs when he looks around the kitchen. We managed to get flour every where, its all over the girls faces and Im pretty sure its in my hair.