angel meets the boys-edited

London pov

“Wake up angel. We gotta be at the studio in an hour.”

“Ok get out so I can get ready.”

“Naw, I think I’ll stay right here,” Marshall looks tired, which is to be expected because we stayed up talking and watching movies all night.

“Whatever.” I roll my eyes deciding it’s too early to fight with him. I turn on my iPod and Nickleback’s Shakin Hands and turn on my straightener. I brush my hair and wash my hands before putting my contacts in. Putting on foundation I move my hips to the beat and almost forget Marshall's there until he starts dancing up against me. I obliged for a few seconds before pulling away.

‘You’re such a tease. Well I gotta head out to the studio; ill meet you there, bye angel!”  he hollers before leaving.

I layer on black eyeliner and my mascara, and then begin straightening my hair. When it’s perfectly straight, I head to my closet. I put on my ripped black skinnies and my 'maximized' d12 shirt. I cutoff the sleeves and ripped up the back so you could see my red tank top. I put on my scuffed black high-top converses and some perfume before walking to my truck and heading to the studio.

Marshall POV

When I walk in the studio I clap hands with Dre and Porter before seeing my crew here too. So I clap hands with swift, kuniva and bizzy too; I sit down with them.

“The hell you smiling for shady?” Kuniva asks.

“He got a thang for the new girl, dawg,” Dre answers.

“Oh! Do tell slim,” bizzy says.

“She's little and quiet, but mean if she needs to be. She takes care of this little boy and she is really protective of him. She's a psychologist and she's beautiful.”

I pull my phone out after I hear it buzz to see a new message.

Angel: I'm on my way up

Me: sounds good

“Angel’s on her way up guys.”

“What you calling her angel for? That her name?” Swift asks.

“Naw, man you'll see.”

London pov

I walk in to the studio and almost jump with joy when I see some of the guys from d12 in there. I introduce myself and smile.

“Now I see why he calls you angel,” bizzy says.

I smirk and shoot Marshall a look just to see him look away with red cheeks. We go into the studio and I sing a few songs. Marshall has a part on one of them, the whole time he raps we never break eye contact. My face is starting to hurt with how much I've smiled today. For once I'm completely happy.

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR READING!! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY 'MONSTERS LIVE IN THE SHADOWS' PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :) 

XOXO 

-me