introductions-edited

Hey my name is Slim Shady. No I'm just kidding its London, but Eminem is my favorite artist. I'm 24, I have a master’s degree in psychology from Michigan State, and i live in Detroit right now.

I have this ten year old boy that I hang out with, Adam. I started out as his psychologist, and we became really close, and he was like my little brother. His dad was really abusive, and it hurt so much to see Adam come into his sessions at school, with black eyes and scratches; so I took him to the court house, got him emancipated, and had one of my couple friends adopt him, Allen and Christy. He’s been with them for about six months, and he seems to be much happier. At first, he didn’t talk at all, but after a while he became comfortable with them and after that he never shut up. He spends every other weekend at my apartment, and we just hang out, play games and listen to music.

When we first met, I had just started working at his school, he came into my office on day and I was bobbing my head along to Eminem’s Lose Yourself. He stood in the door and just listened to the song, when I turned around I about screamed, I hadn’t known he was there.

“What was that?” he had asked.

“Um, it was Eminem. He’s a rapper.”

“Is he your favorite?”

“Yes, he is. I listen to him all the time,” I had answered.

“Why did he sound so angry?”

“He went through a lot when he was younger, and music is just his way of letting it out. He didn’t have that many people to talk to and trust.”

“Can I talk to and trust you?” he asked.

“Of course. We can talk about anything you want, and it will never leave this room, unless you want it to.”

“Okay, but first, I want to listen to more of that Eminem guys songs.”

And that was what started it all. A couple of Eminem songs, and an awkward conversation. Now, Adam listens to Eminem almost as much as I do. Tonight, when he comes over, he wants me to bleach his hair, like Eminem’s was in the early days.

Just as I get the bleach out of the cabinets, the doorbell rings tell me Adams here. Now the party starts.

hey guys I hope you like it. sorry if its boring I promise it will get better, please check out my other story "monsters live in the shadows " thanks guys:)
xoxo
-tori