taehyung whimpers as his dick rubs against jeongguk's sweats. he can feel how difficult it is for the younger to hold back, and it reels him on even more, "look at me."

he pulls jeongguk's arms away from his face, and makes them wrap around his smaller frame. he rocks his hips focusing purely on the other boys pleasure.

jeongguk moans, gripping onto taehyung's soft thighs so hard that he nearly bruises. the blonde wishes it would.

"a- are you sure?" the black haired asks once more, just to be safe. he wants this so bad.

taehyung smiles cheekily down at him. very pleased that he's getting what he wanted. he says quietly, "yeah."

that's all jeongguk needs to begin grinding up against the boy. his hand just barely shakes as he holds taehyung into place, pulling him flat on top of him and kissing his lips with more passion than he's shown in his life.

he feels taehyung's tongue against his lips and he opens his mouth willingly. he feels the sudden urge to pinch his own skin, trying to decipher whether or not this is a dream. the younger's hand settles on the exposed fraction of his butt that slipped out which only makes taehyung even needier.

"what do you want, baby?"

oh

taehyung blushes from the new endearment, "t- touch me please."

"i am touching you," jeongguk's voice is suddenly right next to his ear; the words are just breaths of air, tickling the skin. his hand lays flatly on top of his ass, squeezing gently. he absolutely loves the way the blonde shivers in his grip. "you have to be more specific, taehyung."

a frustrated groan, "it hurts, gukkie. make it feel better."

jeongguk's finger gingerly runs down taehyung's ass, moving down to his balls, then grazes his cock — just barely there movements, and taehyung buries his head in the crook of the younger's neck.

the younger feels open-mouthed kisses being placed on his neck, extra attention being paid to the mole he has there, and he slowly begins to adjust them to where his hand is below him so he can stroke taehyung's cock that is wet with pre-come.

taehyung fucks up into jeongguk's hand. his own hands are in the younger's hair, pulling on them slightly, and he whimpers when he feels a familiar heat form in his tummy.

jeongguk kisses taehyung's jaw. he sucks hickeys on his tanned skin, creating even more than he had put on last night. he can honestly say that he will never be tired of seeing his own marks on this beautiful boy's skin.

"baby," jeongguk says. "are you close?"

taehyung kisses his ear. it's the only response he gets.

the younger moves his thumb over the slit, pressing on a vein down his shaft, and repeats the process. "o- oh my god, gukkie. i'm—"

at that, he feels warm liquid drain down his hand, and he tries not to die of embarrassment when he spills his own load too.

taehyung must have felt it because he hears a small gasp as his hand reaches for his softened, clothed member. "just from watching me?"

jeongguk pulls the boy in for a soft, chaste kiss to hide his red face. he grabs a napkin by his bed and cleans the blonde up as best he can, and takes off his own shirt that got stained with come. he's still in his dirty sweatpants but that'll have to wait.

"thank you gukkie."

the younger kisses one of taehyung's rosy cheeks.

you're welcome, baby

__________

__________

well, that happened
this isn't proof-read so hopefully it's not ugly