Hogwarts

Remus' P.O.V

"Bye Mum" I yelled as I headed for Kings Cross. "Whew, right" I said, looking at my ticket. "Platform 9 3/4? Hmmm"  I paused and looked at platform 9 and 10. "Ummm" just then a raven haired boy strode up to me. "Platform 9 3/4?" He asked. I tugged up my hood, hiding my scars.  "Yes.. how did yo.." The boy cut me off. "You're pushing a cart with a flip ton of suitcases and you have an owl, plus I noticed a chocolate frog wrapper in hanging out of your pocket. Muggles don't eat those. So, platform 9  3/4 or not?" I stammered. "Uhm.. ye..yeah. Who are you?" The boy stuck out his hand "William Sherlock Scott Holmes, call me Sherlock" "Remus Lupin" I replied shaking it. "You're name is Wolf McWerewolf?" Snorted Sherlock. "Yes, deal with it, Where's the platform?" I grumbled. Sherlock grinned. "See, the wall between platform 9 and 10?basically charge through it and you'll be there" "SHERLY!!" Cried a voice. "Ugh, that'll be Eurus , bye" and he left without another word. I gingerly pushed my cart towards the wall. Here goes nothing. I thought. Closing my eyes, I ran at the wall and somehow ended up infront of a large, red, steam train. "Wow"I breathed. Moving onto the train, I chose a random compartment and stared out the window, nervously tracing my scars, and waited for the train to depart.

Sirius' P.O.V

I sighed and pushed my cart sullenly towards the station. Did you really think your parents would care?  I thought. Looking at his ticket I was momentarily taken aback. "9 3/4 Well then, where to now?" "Are you looking for 9 3/4?" Asked a mousey girl with brown sugar hair. "Yea.. where to?" "Just run into the wall between 9 and 10 and you'll find a train" "CMON MOLLY"  a woman yelled. "That'll be Mary, BYEEE" she exclaimed and ran off. 2 seconds later she was back. "Also, I like your hair!" Then, she was gone. I smiled and ran a hand through my locks. "Well she seems nice" said a voice suddenly behind m. Sherlock was standing there, with his coat collar up. "Yeah, too bad I'm as straight as a roundabout" I said.Sherlock grinned at Molly's departing form. Something in his attitude attracted me. "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH, someone's got a crush" I  whisperyelled. (AN: I tossed in some Sherlolly you're welcome)  A light blush dusted Sherlock's face. "Naw.." he muttered scuffing the ground with his boot. I nudged him and left for the platform. Running through the wall and Onto the train, I plopped myself  into a compartment with another boy, wearing a grey hoodie.

Remus' P.O.V

"Hey" Said the boy said . "Hi" said I said timidly. "Why is your hood up so far? It's hot AF in here"  I fidgeted. "Um, no reason, cold... I guess" He raised an eyebrow. "Riiiight" He said. I looked up, staring Intense honey gold eyes at him.  I turned to the window again. "What's your name?" I asked, changing the subject.  "Sirius Orion Black" he said holding out his hand. my jaw dropped. "Um.. Re-Remus John Lupin" I said, shaking it firmly. "Will you let me see your face?" he asked ah what the hell I can't hide forever "Only if you don't run screaming in terror" I said. "I won't" he promised. Taking a deep breath, I  pushed back the hood. He stared. I  sighed and looked away.I turned back to apologise but he was smiling. "You're scars, they're beautiful" He said. "Eh?" I asked . "No, really, they're, just so unique" he assured me. "oh, thanks, I guess." At that moment, there was a knock at the door to the compartment. "COME IN" yelled Sirius . A boy with a messy mop of black hair and round glasses stepped in. "Can I join you?" He asked "everywhere else is full" I  tugged up my hood again. "Yea come in" he said. Reaching into my suitcase, I pulled out a book. James Potter (that was his name)  and  Sirius started chatting. I tuned them out. Just as the  train was about to leave, a boy with dirty blonde hair stepped in. "Everywhere else was full?" Asked James. The boy nodded. "Peter Pettigrew" he said. We introduced ourselves in turn. "Hey, does hoodie over there ever take off his jacket?" Asked James. I blushed with embarrassment slightly. "Oh come on Remmy" Sirius said "Ack fine fine" pushing my hood back for the second time. James and Peter stared for 3 seconds, looked at each other and said "COOOL" . The snack lady came by and James  bought the lot. I carefully opened a chocolate frog and was delighted to find that it was actually chocolate. I picked a collectibles card out of the bottom and shoved it into my pocket. We talked for awhile and somewhere the conversation turned to wolves. As I went to change into my robes, all I could think was, if only they knew.