It Can't End This Way

Start from the beginning

"Did you see him?"

"Who?"

"M-Mike. Mike's here right now" I heard Jonah cry and ran to go check on him. The last sign of him that I heard was the front door close and a car speed off. I ran to Jonah's room freaking out when he was no where to be found.

Mike texted me while I was beginning to go crazy.

Mike- I took Jonah. We're leaving the country. Don't try to find him because it'll be impossible since we're going to a place most people never heard of. I'm sorry for putting you through this but Jonah deserves to be with me.

I threw my phone out of the door almost hitting August. I slid down Jonah's crib letting my non stop stream of tears flow from my eyes.

"He's gone! That son of a bitch took my baby!!! I'm never going to see my child again"

Next Day

I laid on the couch in sweatpants, a sports bra, and a kimono. I feel horrible but I'm staying healthy for the baby. Paris is trying her best to 'comfort' me which is really annoying.

August has been making tons of phone calls trying to keep his anger away from me.

"Maybe we should go for a walk" Paris suggested.

"No"

"To the park?"

"No"

"Out for ice cream?"

"No!"

"Alright I'm calling a nurse"

"Why?!"

"You are pregnant and you've been laying on this couch crying and looking at the tv like you want to punch a hole in it. You need to be active Rayna" She got her phone and called some number. I rolled my eyes at her and rolled onto the floor. "DON'T DO THAT!"

Some time passed by and a cheery nurse walked in the house with a bag.

"Oh. Such a sourpuss! Come on Rayna pregnant women can't be so depressed. We are going for a walk to a breakfast place a few blocks away"

"I'm not changing"

"Th-that's alright"

I went and put on some random pair of sneakers and put on my glasses. My hair was done already so I didn't worry about it. The nurse pulled me out of the house by my arm and all the way down the street because I was walking slower than a snail.

"He took my baby. He took my baby. He took my baby. He took my fucking baby. The fucking fuck took my fucking baby!!"

"Rayna!! Your unborn baby will learn these words"

"Whatever! He's not even a month old yet"

"We're here! Come on in to the bacon palace"

"I'M A VEGETARIAN!!" People started looking at me and I looked right at them.

"Oh sorry. They have other foods"

"No. I'm going to get caffeine and sugar. Do not even try to talk me out of it!" I walked off to a Tim Hortons and ordered a hot chocolate and a large chocolate muffin. I sat down and ate slowly while my phone vibrated non stop with calls and texts from all my sisters and friends.

A woman that was in the car with Leilani sat across from me.

"Ugh. What does she want now?" I asked sipping my drink.

She slid a white box across the table and walked away. I opened the box seeing a note and a diamond watch.

You left them alone -Leilani