Lizard (In Memory Of Steve Ditko)

Inside a lab, a man with short blonde hair, green eyes wearing glasses, a white lab coat, black t-shirt, kaiki pants, brown shoes, and his right arm is gone and his coat is rolled up to his shoulder looking through a microscope when Peter walks in.
???: Peter? You came.
Peter: Yeah Dr.Connors, I kinda needed the distraction.
Connors: You're always welcomed here Peter. You're practically family.
Peter: Thanks Doc. So, how's the family?
Connors: Billy is doing great. Getting B in science and A's in everything else.
Peter: Does he think you're dissapointed that he's not getting an A?
Connors: Yes, but I want him to be whoever he wants to be. He doesn't have to become a scientist like me.
Peter: How's ths serum?
Connors: Well, it regrew the rats missing leg so I believe it's almost completed.
Peter: So using lizard DNA works?
Connors: Yes, but I haven't done human trials yet. And who knows what the outcome would be.
Peter: Then you should try to perfect it.
Connors: Yeah...
Connors grabs his right side. Connors sighs.
Connors: So, how's your Aunt?
Peter: May's doing the best she can, but I know this is killing her.
Connors: I believe it. I can picture how Billy and Martha's reaction if I died.
Peter feels his phone vibrate.
Peter: Excuse me for just a sec will you?
Peter leaves the lab. Connors looks at the formula in a vial and sighs. Connors grabs the vial and puts it in a syringe. He takes off his lab coat and wraps a tube around his right stump. Connors sticks the syring into his arm and injects the serum into his body. Connors takes off the tube and puts his lab coat back on. Connors then feels something moving in his right sleeve. Connors looks and sees his right hand. Connors laughs and pulls out his phone. He calls his wife and puts the phone to his ear.
???: Yes?
Connors: Martha, it's me.
Martha: Curt? Is something wrong?
Connors: No Martha, something's right.
Martha: What do you mean?
Connors: I did it! The syrum worked.
Martha: What?!
Connors: I have my right arm again! I need to show Peter!!
Martha: Peter? Peter Parker?
Connors: Yes. I told him to come see me if he wanted a distraction amd this AGGGGHHHH!!!
Martha: CURT?! WHAT'S WRONG?!
Connors: NONONONONONO!!!!
Connors eyes turn yellow and the black part of his eyes turn into diamonds.
Connors: NOOOO!!!!
Connors drops his phone and then starts destroying his lab.
Martha: Curt? CURT?!

(Back when Peter left the lab)

Peter exits the lab and pulls out his phone. He sees that it's not a number he recognizes. He answers it and puts it up to his ear.
Peter: This is Dominos, how may I help you?
???: Um Peter?
Peter: Who's this?
Cindy: It's me Cindy.
Peter: C-cindy?! How'd you get my number?!
Cindy: I called Gwen to ask if you were alright but she hadn't heard from you in a few days so I asked if I can have your number and see if you're alright.
Peter: Yo-you're worried about me?
Cindy: Well y-yeah. You're Gwen's best friend and like, aren't we friends?
Peter: We are? I-I mean yeah, we are. Hehehehahahahaaaaaaa.
Cindy: S-so... Are you ok?
Peter: I mean I'm doing better. I just don't know if I'm ready to do anything relating to teenage drama right now.
Cindy: So, no school?
Peter: Maybe tomorrow? If I feel like it.
Cindy: Well... I would love it if you came back.
Peter starts blushing hugely.
Peter: I guess I could come back tomorrow.
Cindy: That'll be great!!
Just then Peter hears crashing sounds.
Cindy: Everything ok?
Peter: Yeah, sorry gotta go. I'll text you later.
Peter hangs up.
Peter: ... HOLY SHIT I SAID I WAS GONNA TEXT CINDY MOON!!! Focus Pete, you need to check up on Connors.
Peter opens the door and enters the lab. He sees containers and microscopes destroyed.
Peter: Con-
Peter then starts feeling a sense of danger. Peter looks up and sees a monstrous creature jump down infront of him. Peter looks up and sess a giant lizard wearing clothing similar to Dr.Connors.

Peter: Connors?The monster formerly known as Connors swings his fist at Peter

Peter: Connors?
The monster formerly known as Connors swings his fist at Peter. Peter jumps and kicks the monster's head into the ground. He then webbed the head to the ground.
Peter: If you don't mind, I'll just change into something more comfortable... even though it's really not.
Peter pulls his costume and starts putting it on. As Peter finishes putting on his mask, the monster rips the webbing off.
Peter: Ok Lizard, let's dance.
The Lizard roars and runs towards the window.
Peter: Crap!!
Peter starts webbing Lizard and tries to hold it back. Lizard grabs the webs and throws Peter through the window. Peter lets go of the webs and sticks to the wall.
Peter: Great, you've just let the big green lizard have a way out of the-
Just then, The Lizard jumps out of the lab and lands on the sidewalk.
Peter: *sighs* Damn Parker luck.
Peter jumps off of the building and lands infront of Lizard.
Peter: Look Doc, I'd love to play surgeon simulator but we need to get you stabilized and not in the open Ok?
The Lizard roars and charges at Peter.
Peter: Ok then, hard way it is.
Peter webs the Lizards face and then swings him into a wall. Peter then sees a bunch of civilians taking photos and video.
Peter: EXCUSE ME, GIANT PROBABLY MAN EATING LIZARD HERE!! RUN YOU IDIOTS!!
Pedestrian: Hey, screw you.
Peter: DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS A NOT SAFE PLACE?! YOU ARE ALL GOING TO GET-
The Lizard swings his tail and sends Peter flying into a lamp post. Peter looks up and sees the Lizard grabbing people.
Peter: HEY HEY, NO EATING PEOPLE!!!
Peter shoots a web and grabs the people in the Lizards hands and pulls them out of his hands.
Peter: GO NOW!!
The civilians start running away.  Peter jumps and punches the Lizard in the face.
Peter: Come on big guy, take a bite out of me!!
The Lizard then starts trying to bite Peter's head off.
Peter: I WAS KIDDING, I WAS KIDDING!!!
Peter webs Lizard and throws him up onto a building. Peter then starts climbing the wall when his sense goes off.
Peter: Hmmm, Spidey sense is tingling. But what could-
Just then the Lizard starts climbing down towards Peter.
Peter: HEY!! NO CLIMBING WALLS, I'M SPIDER-MAN AND I HAVE SPIDER POWERS AND YOU DON'T!! QUIT THAT OR I'LL SUE!!
Lizard grabs Peter and throws him into the road. Peter crashes into the road, making a little crater.
Peter: Well, I now know he's as strong as a elephant.
Peter gets up and sees that Lizard has disappeared.
Peter: No how can a giant lizard man just disappear?
Peter then hears screaming. He turns around and sees people running out of the subway screaming.
Peter: Ok, guess the subway then.
Peter swings into the subway and sees the Lizard throwing people into walls.
Peter: HEY NO!!! BAD ELIZABETH!!!
The Lizard turns around and drops the person in his hands.
Peter: Get it? Cause your first three letters are liz and that's short for Elizabeth... Ok, tough crowd.
The Lizard charges at Peter and Peter jumps on it's back and webs the Lizard's head. Peter then steers the Lizard onto the tracks. Peter then jumps off of the Lizard.
Peter: Ok Doc, it's just you and me, so let's-
Peter then hears a sound of a subway car and turns around and sees a bright light.
Peter: OH SHIT!!!
Peter jumps and lands on the ceiling. Peter then sees the Lizard ontop of the subway car.
Peter: Oh no you don't.
Peter fires a web and rockets towards the subway car. Peter lands and the Lizard roars.
Peter: You know, you're not the T-rex from Jurassic Park.
The Lizard runs towards Peter and starts swinging his fists. Peter dodges and then kicks Lizard upward in the jaw. Lizard then swings his tail but Peter catches it and lifts Lizard up and throws him back towards the station. Peter looks down and sees he's ripoed his tail off.
Peter: Ew ew ew.
Peter drops the tail and swings toward Lizard. The Lizard starts regrowing his tail.
Peter: Oh come on, that's not fair.
Peter's spider sense starts fritzing. Peter then looks to see another train coming towards Lizard. Peter webs Lizard and throws him into the station and then he jumps onto the station. Lizard charges at Peter and grabs his head. Lizard then starts smashing Peter into the ground repeatedly. Peter lifts his hand and fires a web at the track. Lizard let's go of Peter.
Peter: Hey Liz.
The Lizard grunts.
Peter: Hope you find this shocking.
Peter fires another web at Lizard and sends him flinging towards the rail. When Lizard touches the rail, an electrical shock shoots throughout Lizard and brings him towards unconsciousness.
Peter: Whew, I DID IT!!! I BEAT MY FIRST SUPERVILLAIN!!!... I need a 3 week vacation.
Peter fires a web and flings the Lizard towards him and he picks up the Lizard and exits the subway. When Peter gets to the surface, he sees a bunch of police and a woman with red hair and a young boy with long blonde hair.
Martha: Where's my husband?!
Peter jumps towards them and sets down Lizard. Peter webs the Lizard so he won't start killing people.
Peter: Right here. I tried to make sure he didn't harm anyone.
Martha: Thank you so much. What's your name.
Peter: I'm Spider-Man. Go make the cure for him, he'll need it.
Peter fires a web and swings away as the cops grab Connors and take him away to be cured.

(At the Oscorp Lab)

Norman sits, watching what has just transpired. He grins maniacally.
Norman: Good job Parker, hope you'll live up to expectations.

In memory of Steve Ditko, the co-creator of Spider-Man.