Kat 5

The roof is gone and Keith is "holding" me back. I now is my chance to finally avenge my mother and I have to wait for suspense. I stare at my father. His red hair, wings, face, everything piss me off. He doesn't really know what I've gone through to keep his life a secret. I need to be the one to kill him! I'm the only one who should take his life! That piece of shit doesn't deserve anyone else! My father is the worst thing to ever happen to my family!

"Keith, let go on three okay?" I whisper.

Keith nods his head, agreeing to release me on the count of three.

"One," I start.

"Two," Keith continues.

"Three!" I shout as Keith releases me. I shoot up into the sky and immediately start punching my father. He try's to black but I end up hitting every shot. I hear his voice whisper things as I continue to hit him.

"Daughter, your much stronger than your mother. Unlike her you might actually survive!" My father laughs.

I can feel my face get hot with rage. Of course I'll survive! I have to avenge my mom! She did nothing wrong and he took her away from me! "There's no way you will live when you're talking like that!" I shout. I feel an unknown amount of power rush throughout my body. I've never felt so much power. It's not overwhelming but it's shocking.

"You feel it, don't you? You feel the demon that you try to hide. Your friend over there seems to be powerful with out that demon, unlike my weak little girl!" He laughs.

"Just you wait! You'll be wishing that you haven't said that!" I scream. I throw potions at him but he doges them. I move closer to him. He seems to have been hit by some potion. It wasn't mine- it looks like one Keith made for me. Maybe this is why he made it.

My father is fly from side to side as if he were to be drunk. He also looks like he's in pain. I don't know if I should worry or take the opportunity to defeat him. I go to kick him, but he manages to grab my ankle. He flings me down to the ground. My back aches from the impact. I stand up and my legs tremble. I look up and my father is looking down at me with a smile. I didn't want to use my weapon so soon but I think I need to. I pull a knife out from my waist band. The moon light hits it revealing it to my father. His eyes widen. Does he remember this knife? Does it haunt him? Does he feel bad for what he did to my mom? I hope he does because now he will feel the pain that she went through. He will call out for help!

I shoot back up into the sky and make a direct hit. The knife enters the area of his abdomen. He coughs out black blood as panics. I apply more pressure to the knife causing it to go deeper and deeper. He continues to cough out blood as his body grows increasingly weaker. I pull the knife out from his body and he falls to the ground. The knife is now covered in the blood of the one who took the life of the innocent. I slowly glide to the ground. Once my feet hit the ground he seems to have already bled out. A puddle of blood surrounds him.

I drop the knife and glance at Keith. His face shows the terrifying reality that we have to live with. The fear that is showed within his eyes only shows me the truth. A truth so terrifying that I don't know if I can actually believe. Our reality shows that even the strongest are weak. I look up at the sky and blink a few time to hold back the tears. I see Star and her father fighting. They are both very powerful and neither of them know what the future has for us. Star will win but I don't know if she will have the strength to continue with what her new role has in stock.

"K-kat are you okay?" Keith asks as a single tear runs down my cheek.

"I don't know, Keith," I answer,"I feel relief but I know that this isn't the end. I feel happy but terrified at the same time. I don't know-I really don't know how I am right now."

I hear the sound of bones breaking so I glance over at Brock and see that Kaden and Adrien have been released. I also see the body of Brock's and Star's father. It lays there on the ground splattered blood surrounds him. I see Star as she reaches the ground. I see rivers of tears flowing down her cheeks. She seems to be upset because of what she has just done.

"I guess she feels relief too, but she also just killed the person who was the only thing she had at one point. Star has always been strong until she was in her father's presence," Adrien says as he walks towards Keith and I.

"She is still strong," I explain," she is just feeling all of her captivated sadness right now." The three of us stand in silence as Star falls to her knees crying. Adrien rushes over to her side and Brock holds her. They both seem so concerned about her. I admit I'm worried about her too but they are acting like she's dying. She's only showing all that she hid all of those years. I look back at my fathers pail, breathless body and force a smile onto my face. If only I didn't know how it feels to have nobody. Keith wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"I know that you're hurting right now, I also it's none of my business," Keith speaks as he looks at me.

I don't reply I just continue to smile at my father's body. This is so painful for me that I don't know what to do other than put on a smile and say I'm going to be okay. As Star shouts no Keith and I walk to the center of the gym- Rose and Ty follow us. Kaden joins us after glancing at Brock to see how he's handling seeing his little sister in so much pain. Brock sets Star down and the three of them join the rest of us. We create one big group hug. The fear of our reality seems to slip away when you have friends to distract you from the painful reality.

And this is only the beginning of all the pain that awaits us.