Kaden 1

Brock: hey Kaden... um the new guy seems a little sketchy and I need to talk to someone about him so call me as soon as you can

Brock: I know it's late and you're probably sleeping but when you wake up call me he is really bugging me and even Kat doesn't trust him so there has to be something wrong

Kaden: It's fine Brock, just call me so you can calm down

"Okay, so his name is Adrien and he's a friend of Star's from childhood. That's not really important right now but he's back from France so he must have moved back some time soon. There is definitely something off about him and I don't know what," he rants.

"Adrien, sounds French, okay so what is off about him?" I question.

"Well Star says he moved back freshman year and Star hasn't change that much since freshman year in fact they were in the same classes-" I cut him off.

"Brock, sweetheart, where are you going with this story. I'm kinda tired," I say.

"Oh, sorry I've been rambling on and on haven't I? Ok so he doesn't remember her, Kat told him she was Star but seeing they were around each other a lot during school last year he should remember her appearance," he explains.

"Okay, I'll try to help you find the reasoning behind all of this," I say.

"Thank you so much Kaden!" Brock exclaims.

"No problem, goodnight," I reply.

"Goodnight!" he says before hanging up.

Adrien is back, why was I not informed about this. I need to tell him what really happened and what Star and Brock's father is doing to him. They aren't bad people and they definitely don't deserve to be assassinated. His job is a little harder considering that he has Star and I have Brock. I can't hurt either of them. Their father sent me on a mission to kill Brock and now he sends out Adrien, just like he said he would do. I guess the old man's dead now but I'm still worried.

Brock is such a nice guy, I can't hurt him even if I tried. I need to make Adrien believe the same thing about Star. He is brainwashed of all found memories so we need to go an a road trip to get his memories back. I don't want any Stello to be dead unless it's Mr. Stello. Hiring young assassins to kill his own children. He is terrible much worse than anyone I've ever met. It's hard for me to believe that he is Brock's father.

I grab my jacket and walk outside in my pajamas. I start walking to Brock's house. I know he's still awake because when something is on his mind he can't sleep till it's gone. The night breeze sends chills throughout my body. I'm almost to his house just a little more to walk. As I arrive at his house I see him, Brock, laying in the grass looking at the stars. I lay down right next to him and look up at the stars. It's almost like a sene from a movie. We both look up at the stars as our minds worry about the what will happen later in the day. Not a single sound other than our breathing. I wouldn't change a single thing about this moment. As we both look over at each other someone jumps onto us.

"What the hell?!" Brock shouts at the person laying on top of us.

"I thought if I jumped onto you two it would bring you both closer together and have you act more like a couple," the person explains making me believe it's Kat.

"What are you doing here at this time?" I question.

"Star called me so I can learn more about Adrien because of my plan. I don't like him he seems like he's up to no good," Kat explains.

I wiggle out from under her and help her up. She walks over to the back of the house and most likely climbed in through a window. Brock stands up  Yeah and hugs me and says nothing other than 'thank you'. As he releases me we go inside his house. I step inside and get hit with a warm gust of wind. We hear Kat and Star talking in the back room. We don't want to bother them, so we sit on the couch in the living room and watching tv. I use his shoulder to rest my head. My eyes slowly grow heavier. Before I know it I'm asleep.

~5 hours later~

"Hey dumbasses get up!" a person who I assume is Star shouts as she violently shakes Brock and I to wake us up.

"I'm up no need to be so violent," Brock mumbles.

Everyone caries on getting ready but I don't. I just sit on the couch till Star throws some clothes and a spare toothbrush at me.

"The clothes are some of Brock's old clothes and the toothbrush is a spare we had in the cabinet so get ready," she says angrily.

She must not know that I need a uniform not just random clothes but I guess one day wouldn't hurt. Star did stop wearing her uniform and started wearing her normal clothes her second day at our school.now I'm all alone in the main building they all got kicked out for causing trouble except Rose no one knows why she got kicked out.

I walk to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth and as I walk in I see someone had drawn on my face when I was sleeping. I get Star doesn't like me but this isn't her hand writing I've seen it before. This is Kat's hand writing. Why did she write I'm gay on my forehead. Whatever, no time to waste I have to get to school. As I finish getting ready I can hear Star yelling at Brock. I walk out of the bathroom to see them fighting in the middle of the living room. I sneak past them and start walking to school. I find it funny how they fight all the time, yet they are the only ones that understand each other's emotions.

I finally get to school and I feel like I'm being looked at. I look up and see all the other kids looking at me some are even laughing. Is it because of what my forehead says? Why would they laugh at that. I mean it's true. Throughout the day I get laughed at, picked on, and stared at. That is until ice suddenly shoots out of my hands as I get angry at someone for talking trash about me and all my friends. I automatically get rushed to the other building. I'm so confused and so scared. I don't know what's going on.

"I guess a lot can happen in one day," someone says as the hug me.

"You're right a lot can happen in a day I'm just happy to be here," I mumble.

"Yes! You two are adorable together!" Kat squeals.

I guess we are adorable together. No matter what people say we are ourselves and we deserve to be treated normal. We are amazing people. But most importantly we are always there for each other even in an eventful day like today.