Ty 3

"안녕하세요!" I cheer.

"What the hell does that mean?" Star and Kat say at the same time.

"What? Oh, shoot that wasn't English! Why do I keep doing that?" I shout.

"It's okay Ty, not everyone can be multilingual," Rose mumbles.

"I just want to stop saying things in Korean when I talk to you guys because no one understands me. When I'm at home or back in Korea I only speak Korean because my family doesn't know English very well," I complain.

"Hey, at least you have family in this country," Adrien mutters,"my family is in France."

We all walk in silence. All eight of us aren't even saying a word to one another. I listen to Kat's thoughts. She seems to be playing a game of pac-man in her head so I quickly change people. I end up sticking with Kaden's thoughts because they seem to be the most normal other than Rose's thoughts. He worried about his homework assignment and he's wondering what I found out on the day of the talent show. I'll tell them, eventually. I can't imagine what they will do if they knew the information that I gathered. I do believe that Brock, Kat, and Star will be mad about as the other will be shocked. Maybe, I should tell them now, just to get it over with. "Um—guys, I have some information to share with you," I stutter.

"Yes, what is it, Ty," Rose speaks.

"Well, the magic curse isn't real. It's a tale passed down through generations because of the disappearance of all the fathers. Even though it seems so old now it has only been around for 200 years," I start to explain.

"Wait! 200 years!" Brock exclaims.

"That's like 20 years in the demon aging," Star adds.

"Guys, let Ty continue," Rose mumbles.

"Okay, so as I was saying it only started 200 years ago. Normally, we would look into things like this at school but no one has done anything. I actually didn't know anything about it until this year at the talent show. The two strange men in the front row were very powerful, there was no doubt about it, anyone could sense their power. I guess what I'm leading up to, is who those two men are. They are known as Jason Stello and Malo Gato on Earth." I explain.

"What did you say? You mean to tell me that fucking asshole is still alive!" Kat snaps.

"I knew it! He was there, wait that means he's still alive. He's going to find me and hurt me again. He'll get her to turn o—"Star gets cut off.

"Star, please calm down it's making everyone worry," Adrien says.

We all go back to the quiet but now everyone's thoughts are jumbled. I can't pick who to stick with. Kat's angry and it honestly scares me, Star's terrified, Brock is also terrified, Keith is worried, Rose is calming down by saying the amount of focus she need to grow complexed plants, and Adrien's mind is all over the place. I can't help but stress out over everyone's thoughts. I can't turn off a power like this.

We finally arrive at school and we all branch off. I finally have calm people that minds are much clearer. Nao, a random kid in my class, is mentally planning a trip back to Japan. I wish I could go back home. I miss the big, loud cities and calm, quiet countryside. My mother and I live here but the rest of my family are still in South Korea. We still talk often but it doesn't seem the same as seeing them face to face.

I continue to sit at my seat and wait for class to start. I listen to the people talking and all the different accents that they have. I guess everyone is special when it comes to the way they talk. One of the people in the front of the class look back at me then start drawing. Eventual the teacher walks into the class room. She stands in the front of the class and starts taking attendance.

"Mrs. Mathews, we need to borrow some students for a school project," the ice class teacher states.

"Okay, Tyler, Kayla, Nao, and John go with Mr.Jacobs," Mrs. Mathews demands.

I stand up and follow Mr. Jacobs to the main building where I see Rose, Brock, and Kaden. I go over by them and they explain why we are here. Apparently, they wanted magic students to become more involved with the main building, so we are in charge of planning the winter events. I don't see why we are planning main building events. In all the years I've been here the magic kids were never allowed to go to the winter events. The school may say we need to be involved with the main building but they are the only ones stopping us. If only we didn't separate classes because some students have some sort of power and others don't. I hear the people walking behind us make comments on someone's looks. I find it hilarious that some people don't know that we are different from them.

"Kaden, your seat is covered in ice," Brock says placing his hand on Kaden's chair.

"Brock, don't unfreeze it yet there are some main building students watching us like a bunch of hawks," I inform. Once the students walk away Brock automatically heats up the ice on Kaden's chair. I read Rose's thoughts and just start laughing.

"Mister Kim what's so funny?" the principal questions.

"Nothing, sir, I'm sorry," I apologize.

"You all will be main building students for the next month so make sure to wear the uniforms provided to you at the end of the day," he continues.

I look at the main building guys uniform and I guess it won't be that bad. Only a month with the yellow and black uniforms. I can do this, and everyone else con too. I can tell that the uniforms have gotten and upgrade since the last time I've worn them.

"This is about to get interesting," Kaden says.

"What?" I question.

"Well, we get to plan winter events and that means we make the rules too. I want to make it to where we can at least attend the dance," he explains.

"We'll pick be able to set dates and themes for the events," Brock adds.

"You're right, this will be pretty interesting," Rose agrees.