Kat 1

"If I jump off the stage will the cooks get me free food?" I joke trying to make  the lunch ladies make me food so I can eat it later. School started a week ago and Brock's little sister started yesterday. She had no clue that some schools start at different times.

School lacks any trace of entertainment when no one else is there, so there is nothing is there to stop me from day dreaming. Brock says when I'm older I will find something out that will make learning fun. How would he know? Sure he graduates this year but he is in a completely different building. He says the buildings that are not the main building is where I'll learn important things that will help me later in life. That statement confuses me. Does he mean I'm learning useless materials or that what I'm working on right now is useless? I have no clue.

I have class in 20 minutes.....why do I have to get to school so early? It's not like I'm super important and need to be the first student every single day. I don't get points for showing up. I guess it is fun running around the halls, putting air horns on teachers chairs, or acting on the stage. Sometimes I'm glad no one is watching me as I am alone at school in the morning.

"Ow!" I should as I get hit with a massive headache.

"Kat are you okay?" The nurse asks.

"Yeah, I just have a headache," I explain. Why did I say I'm okay? No headache is this bad. It's like being hit in the head with a wooden bat and then your brain gets a splinter.

"Kat come with me you look like you're in a lot of pain," the nurse states cautiously.

Why does my head hurt so much? I feel like screaming till it doesn't hurt anymore. Should I scream? I start screaming as loud as I can as the nurse rushes over to me. She helps me to her office. This isn't a normal nurse's office. I've been to the nurse's office and this is not it. I'm still yelling as she hands me a drink. I drink it then pass out. Everything is black, I can't move, all I can do is breath and listen. She starts saying things. They must be a different language, it doesn't sound like English, but I can understand it. How can I understand it if I don't know any other languages? I guess I did hear my mother speak this language when I was little.

"Zooe Ztks Atxqp Qwrqzo Bgo Nymwx Ztks Iqpg," the nurse says, " translate that to English, Kat."

"Deep Dark Magic Inside The Young Dark Witch," I mumble. What in the world does that mean is she just making up words or something. "Ow!" I shout in pain.

"Don't worry Kat you'll be fine," the nurse says calmly.

I hear her pick up her phone and start calling someone. Their conversation is short and in that strange language. One thing that stickers out is. 'Rgo gtr t dyb yl eyiok' meaning she has a lot of power. What in the world is going on? What does she mean by power? I'm so confused.

"Are you feeling better Kat?" the nurse asks.

"No, if anything I feel worse my head hurts, your speaking this weird language, I'm confused, and to top it all off I can't move or see because of you!" I exclaim.

"Oh, yeah sorry Kat I guess I'll have to explain things."

"You think!"

"Okay Kat you are not the average human. This school is full of people with magical abilities. You have dark magic flowing throughout your body. Now I don't know all the dark magic classes but your mom has put you in witch classes so from now on you will be going to the other school building that Brock, Tyler, and Rose go to." she explains.

This still makes doesn't make any sense at all. I'm so confused and tired. Well if I can't see what's the point of staying awake. I start to go to sleep as the nurse gets a phone call. As she is on the phone call she uses the strange language from earlier. She mentions Star and Kaden and the rest of the little group of friends I've gained over the years of going to this school. I lay in my bed listening to all the nurse says, slowly falling asleep.

*45 minutes later*

"Pickles! Wait.... what did I say? Where am I? I'm so confused!" I shout as I look around this unknown room. I just woke up and I'm still tired but I have no clue where I'm at. I look around and see all the dark decorations. From black curtains to dark purple chairs. At the front of the room there is a illuminated basket. I look behind me to see a bunch of people that dress like Star. They all have all black clothes.

"Why don't you guys try some color! I have orange, blue, and... Where are my shoes?!" I exclaim.

"Oh the new girl finally woke up," a guy says. His hair is a dark silver. He sounds nice but his words say otherwise.

"Hello! Where are my manners, I'm Kat with a K not a C! If you want to hear my full name good luck getting me to say that!" I introduce. The boy just sits there looking at me emotionless. He looks annoyed but he sounds nice-who cares. I continue to look around the room and see this person with lime green hair."Stranger danger!" I exclaim as I throw them across the room, making them hit the teacher. I feel everyone looks at me. "I can't wait for the rest of this school year," I laugh.

"Miss Gato, we don't throw people in this class, you have to wait till training-to throw people," the teacher says.

"Well thanks for reviling my last name!" I exclaim,"Do any of you speak Japanese or Spanish?" They all shake their heads no. I get on my knees and throw my hands up in the air yelling thank the lord. The teacher laughs as I say that. "What in the world are you laughing at?!" I question.

"It is strange to have a friend of a demon yell things like thank the lord," he says.

What in the world? One of my friends are a demon? How did I not know this? What in the world is going on? I'm so confused agin! Is this how Kaden feels all the time? I guess I'll just have to adapt. This shouldn't be too difficult for me to adjust to.