Star 4

"I'm trying to save my friends so stop yelling at me when I ask questions about my father!" I shout.

"What do you mean save your friends?" Mother questions.

"That's up to me to decide, all I know is that something's not right and I need to know about that prick and what he's capable of," I reply.

"Star, you're confusing me."

"I know, mother, all I'm asking you is to trust me and answer my questions."

"Okay, I trust you. Now that I see how dedicated you are."

We talk for hours. She finally answers my questions about that asshole called my father. Now all I need to do is take the information I obtained and find his fighting style and find a way to destroy him. This may be a difficult task considering that he's the most powerful man in hell. If only I knew all this when I was young, it would have given me more time to train strength. I'm going to need to decide whether I use my power for good or evil. This shouldn't be a tough decision but the demon inside of me is saying that I need to destroy everything and make everyone feel the pain I did. I know there's good in me it's just hard for me to find sometimes.

I begin to walk to the school's magic gym, which is always open. The air is cool and is making my jacket even colder. Winter is definitely on it's way. The sun may be up and shining bright but it's still cold. I look at my feet as I continue walking on the broken sidewalk. The laces on my boots bounce with every step and the wind blows my hair in every direction. With my eyes glued to my feet I accidentally bump into someone. "I'm sorry," I say lifting my head to see who I ran into.

"It's no problem, I should have been paying attention," the person says.

"Wait, dark grey hair, grey eyes, pale skin, dark clothes-Keith," I concluded.

"Yeah-um- where are you heading?" Keith questions uncomfortably.

"The magic gym," I reply,"Now if you don't mind I have so training to do." I continue my walk to the gym before Keith could reply. I know it's not normal for me to walk away without a goodbye when I'm in a good mood but I can't waste my time. I need to train an destroy my father. I know I can't be the only one prepared for this so little by little I'll get everyone ready to fight. No one shall know about this until it's time to fight.

I need to focus on the amount of power I have and try to make it stronger. Where is the demon part of the gym? I want to start with the strongest power I have. I look around the gym but can't see a single power that would be considered dangerous or evil. There's everything but the dark and dangerous powers. Well it looks like I'll need to train at my house. What's the point of even walking all this way if I can't workout and become stronger. I guess this school has always favored the light. Dammit, why do I even try to stay in this school.

"Star, why are you here?" a familiar voice speaks.

"Nothing, I'm dangerous so I can't workout my powers here," I reply walking away. I feel their hand grab my wrist. I can't waste time with pointless conversations. What do they want with me? "What the hell do you want? Kaden, I have things to do you dumbass!" I shout.

"I just wanted talk to you," he replies as he releases my wrist,"you must know too."

I don't say a word and I run away. Maybe Brock knows a place where we can gain strength. Why is it so difficult to be accepted when you're a demon? At least Kat doesn't have to deal with this-not yet at least. My heart just wants to save people and be a good person but my mind wants power and destruction. Why is it a constant battle between good and evil? Why can't the angels the the bad ones and the demons be good? I don't know anything about a normal life do I? Not only is my life abnormal but so are all the people what got involved with it. I'm going to put this on myself, I'm going to be the one to kill my father. I want to hear him cry out in pain like I did as a kid. I want to see him beg for me to stop like he made me do. I want him to feel the same way I did.

I arrive at home and start searching for Brock. I need to gain strength so that I'm capable of killing the most evil man I know. Revenge isn't a good reason to fight but this isn't revenge at this point. My mind is fueled by the idea of removing that man with a heart of concentrated evil from a world that deserves to be filled with people of good nature. I may be no good myself, but I at least know how to care for people. I know how it feels to like people and want to protect them. I just don't know how to show it so I'm just going to silently let them see how much they mean to me. I'll fight my father to protect my friends even if I die doing so. I've been prepared to die ever since Brock and Adrien and my mother left me with my father. Now I know if I die I didn't die for nothing.

"Star! Kaden told me to come find you, and your thoughts are very different than they normally are. Star, you're powerful and to fully unlock your strength you need to fight. Powers like yours are better gained through action," Ty says trying to catch his breath.

"Ty, don't worry about me you just protect Rose and mind your own business. Also, when are you going to ask her to the dance we've been planning. Sure we aren't done planning but we all know you're going with Rose," I say to get him off topic. His face turns a dark red. I hear some one walk in behind me.

"Star, what did you do to Ty?" Brock questions.

"I Stated the obvious. He is just embarrassed that we all know he loves Rose. Love isn't something to be ashamed of, Ty. At least you know how to show you love someone," I explain. Both, Brock and Ty look at me in shock as I walk out of the room leaving them with those words. I go to my room and create a battle plan.