Star 5

"Daughter, don't you miss me?" My father asks.

"I have never missed you in my entire life," I answer.

"But I'm your father, I raised you and cared for you."

"By cared for me do you mean beat me and took everything I have ever loved away from me?"

"No Star, you have it all wrong. I made you stronger. I made you able to kill and feel nothing from it."

"I think you mean a sociopath. I hope you burn in hell along with all your useless sidekicks!" I can feel the fire in my veins. I can't listen to him much longer. Why don't I just kill him already? Who needs a plan when your fighting this dumbass? He pisses me off. He acts like he has done nothing to me. I hate him. I hate that I call such a terrible thing my father. I feel nothing but hate and anger when I look at my father. I'm tired of all of his shit. I'm tired of him taking everything from my family. If I die fighting him I will at least die defending the people that mean the most to me.

I look my father in the eyes. His eyes glow red and his hair blends in with the midnight sky. I can feel his power. He's stronger than I will ever be but I need to try to take him down. I need to do this for Adrien, Kaden, Brock, my mother, Keith, Kat, Ty, Rose, and for younger me. If I knew I would get this opportunity when I was younger I probably would've seen some hope.

"Star!" Someone calls out.

I look over in the direction of the voice and see Adrien being consumed by a black cloud. I feel my heart beat pick up. Suddenly a sharp pain hits my lower back. My mind changed from Adrien to the pain. This is a familiar pain. This pain is Jason Stello's signature kick. I know this from my childhood. It's bad when you become familiar with the pain that was inflicted on you as a child.

"Oh, what are you going to do now, Star? Are you going to save your little friends or seek your revenge?" Father laughs.

"I'm going to kick your ass! Leave my friends out of this! You always do this to me! You take everything! Now it's my turn to take something... and I chose your life!" I scream.

"Like you're strong enough," he jeers.

I fly over to him and stare at him. I feel my power growing stronger. I'm not going to strike using my powers. I punch his cheek, making his anger grow even more. He then begins to circle around me. He's moving at an incredible speed. I feel my own fear become level with my anger. Fear can still drive this fight. He has always been my biggest fear. It's time I face him. My own father need to see his place. He gradually slows his pace. I can see his evil eyes. I feel a tear run down my cheek. I'm like a weak puppy, I can't find the strength to kill him. He stops circling me at the sight of my tears. I look him in the eyes and see his smile. He finds some sort of satisfaction from my tears.

"You're just like a baby. You're weak and useless. You also don't have it in you to kill. Did I seriously waste two assassins on you for you to just cry!" He snaps.

"I will kill you! I'm stronger than I ever will be!" I shout. I feel a great amount of heat being generated by my hands. I glance down and see white and blue fire. I punch my father. I feel the fear fading and the anger rising. I'm not a waste, I'm just weak hearted. This was his last chance to make me feel like I want him as my father and he fucked up. Maybe I'll feel better without him tormenting me. I feel my own fire raging. I feel the heat it is emitting. I kick my father in the stomach and then watch his fist as they try to hit me. It almost feels like when I had to kill the assassins to live but much harder. His fighting pattern is unpredictable. I snap my fingers as I doge his powerful punches. Fire consumes him but it takes no effect on him. My anger rises higher and higher. I can feel my body go cold but the fire gets hotter. Each punch burns him, each kick weakens his moves. I blink and I no longer see him. Dammit! He must be using my blindness against me. I knew it would come to this. I use all my strength and let the demon I always hid control me. My true form shows an unknown amount of power. I hear my father gasp at the sight of my demon form. I spin around to look at his face. The devil himself is shaking in his shoes. I close my eyes and let my anger and hatred guide my moves. Kicking, dodging, punching I was doing it all. I feel his blood as I punch and kick. I feel his fist crash into my face. I feel a little stream of blood flow out of my nose. I don't let that stop me so I open my eyes to help my accuracy. His face resembles a bloody corps. His skin is pale and is bleeding out of every wound he received. He looks like he will pass any second. I kick him one more time and he begins to fall towards the cement ground. I slowly lower myself to the ground. The sound of snapping bones can be hear miles away from his impact with the cement.

My heart sinks and my stomach twists. I can feel myself crying. I'm not happy that he's gone. I feel sadness take over my body as I see his disfigured body splattered all over the ground. I feel my body change back to my human form but my tears don't stop. They feel like warm rivers running down my cheeks. The blood of my father doesn't make me happy. I feel someone catch me as I collapse onto my knees. The hold me and I just continue crying. A father is a father no matter how bad. Some deserve the worst but I don't want to be the one to decide that fate. I feel the tears slow down and by body drift into a sleep.

"Star Selah Stello, you are granted the title of the first half human half demon to receive the title of ruler of Hell," I strange voice speaks.

"I don't want this! I want to live a normal life! No- no I can't do this!" I shout as I wake up.

"Star," Adrien stutters," are you okay?"

Brock is holding me like a baby and Adrien has his hand on my shoulder. They both seem worried about me. Shit! I don't want anyone to worry! Dammit, I guess that's what I get for doing this all by myself.

"I'm fine blueberry, and dipshit can you put me down," I demand.

"Oh sure." Brock sets me on the ground. I glance over at Kat and see her smiling at her father's body. She must have finished the fight a lot sooner than I did. I'm glad she finally got this opportunity. We all walk to the middle of the gym and form one big, uncomfortable group hug. I'm not the one to give hugs but now that we're all freed from our monsters I can't help but feel like this is the perfect opportunity to give hem a hug. They are my friends and they always will be.