Bang [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

                “Chanyeol?” Kris was taken aback and started patting the boy’s face gently. “Chanyeol, can you hear me? Chanyeol?”

                A flash of light entered Chanyeol’s vision, blinding him. He squinted and blinked, watching an image appear in front of him. The image became clearer and then he could feel something patting him. He could hear a voice.

                The image had blonde hair and blood on his upper lip. It was Kris.

                Chanyeol coughed and spewed water from his mouth as his eyes opened. Kris checked his pulse and his breathing. He sat back down, breathing heavily. It was a miracle. Chanyeol was alive.

                “Chanyeol!”

                “Kris?” Chanyeol groaned out. “Where am I?”

                “You’re in Warehouse 12, we just rescued you.”

                “I’m not dead?”

                “No you’re not.”

                “You’re not Jesus?”

                “No I’m not.” Kris chuckled for a minute. "If it'll make you feel better, my nickname is Krisus." He looked at the boy below him and all he could do in his head was thank the heavens the boy was alive. Medics rushed over to wrap him in blankets as they helped him sit up. He continued coughing and spewing, his head felt like it was ripped apart by the sensation.

                “Hmm…” Amber looked at the liquid in the tank. “This doesn’t feel like water to me.”

                “Do whatever you want, send it to the lab.” Kris waved nonchalantly. “Chanyeol, are you okay?”

                “Baekhyun…” he coughed, his body shivering. “Baekhyun… they took him…”

                “Yes I know.” Kris stood up. He pulled out his phone and with a few quick taps, he came on a screen with a flashing light on it. The sound beeped obnoxiously. That flashing light was the Doll’s current position.

                “Please, let me go with you.” Baekhyun begged, knees on the floor, holding onto Kris’s leg.

                “I can’t. If you go they will kill you. Neither you nor your brothers will be safe.” Kris said, kneeling down and wiping the smaller boy’s tears.

                “I have to please!” he sobbed. “This is all my fault! I got them into this! If only we had never left the club…”

                “Baekhyun, you have to listen to me. If you want them to be safe, stay hear.” Kris took out a spare phone and pressed it into Baekhyun’s hand. “I will call you if anything happens. Whatever you do, don’t lose it. It could save your life.”

                And it will indeed.

                “You have the Doll’s position?!” Minho said.

                “I gave Baekhyun a phone. Just in case. Lucky he still has it with him. Guys, come with me. Sungyeol, bring your SWAT team. Taemin, stay here and watch the boys and close up the area. Send all of Interpol’s forces to follow us.”

                “Wait…”Kai stumbled over. “Take me with you.”

                “Kai, I cannot…”

The Porcelain Dolls (EXO OTP's) [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें