Watch. Him. Die. [Originally written by: sweetukissfan]

Start from the beginning

                “Make some. You’ll need it.” With a final lift of her lips, she dashed off, running in her 5 inch platforms.  Suho wanted to chase after her, but something told him to stop. He turned back to his seat and made his way over. He sat back down in his chair and looked at his surroundings. His family picture was there, there was the glass dolphin Yixing bought for him, a colourful Rubik’s cube that Kris got for him and of course his laptop. Sheets of paper were spread out in front of him. Suho recognized them; many of them were from the pile that Yixing had stolen months ago.

                Nina was looking at this? Why? Has she found something? Why would she spread it out in this manner? Suho looked at the arrangement and picked up something he had never seen before. It was a cheque written by his uncle.

                2 minutes passed.

                5 minutes passed.

                10 minutes passed.

                Bingo.

                He knew who Mr. X was.

                                                                                *****************

                Warehouse 12 was dark, foreboding and clearly empty. Sehun, Chanyeol and Kai made their way inside after hailing a taxi from their place all the way here. The numbers 12 was pasted on the façade of the building in such a manner that people from miles around could see it. The number 1 looked like it was going to fall off at any moment.

                “This is the place.” Sehun muttered quietly.

                “Yep.’ Chanyeol nodded. The three of them made their way into the empty compound. The area was quiet, and for miles on end, they couldn’t see anyone around. Kai made slow and careful steps, his heart pounding in his rib cage.

                “Hello?” he tried calling.

                Suddenly, the lights came on, but only one particular row. A white figure appeared at the very end of the long corridor. The figure had pale skin and no eyes, but one thing gave it away. That strawberry blonde colour.

                “Lu…Luhan?”

                “Sehunnie…” the figure called.

                “Luhan!” Sehun ran down the corridor to reach for the figure, but the light went off and Sehun fell into the darkness.

                “Sehun!!!” his friends shouted.

                “Luhan!! Where are you?! Luhan!!”

                The lights came back on, blinding Sehun’s sensitive eyes. He looked up and retreated in shock. Kyungsoo’s face was staring back at him. He stood before the college student, his eyes were glassy and terrified as he was gagged and tied.

                “Kyungsoo!!”

                “I’m coming!!” Kai rushed forward to his lover’s side but before he could even touch the boy, a knife-holding hand appeared by the Doll’s throat and Kyungsoo started shaking in fear.

                “Now you know what it’s like.” Yongguk appeared, his knife still casually leaning against Kyungsoo’s skin. The younger was terrified as tears spilled out from his eyes, looking at Kai in a mix of plead and sorrow.