Packing up history

Start from the beginning

"Well yeah and Alex is 27" I laugh 

"see too old!" Sam continues 

"Well Aj gets to date someone 5 years older, does that mean I get to date someone who is 20" She replies 

"No" Straight out flat answer. 

"But".... 

"No" 

"Josie, trust me the last thing you want is to rush into a relationship with someone older" I tell her 

"But your in one..." She replies, now holding up a halter bikini, I had forgot I put in there. Sam didn't look happy about that one... whoops. 

"Aj, dated a horrible guy before that, he was only 2 years older, and he really messed with her" 

"Exactly! I didn't take my dad's advice to, I wanted and I went there, and I ended up really hurt" I agreed with my dad. 

"Well anyway, Lets order Pizza for dinner, and ill get Matt to pick it up on the way over" I ended the conversation. 

Matt came around with the guys, and like 20 pizzas... he said at least we would have left overs. I could tell Josie was a little starstruck, probably didn't expect her mum to be Moving in with Matt Webbs dad. Kane like the guys, they joked with him and it was the first time I had seen him smile the whole time. I left at 9 to get Alex from the airport, everyone would be gone or asleep when we got back. 

-------------------------------------------------

"Alex!" I called as I saw my beautiful boy walking out of his gate. his hair that was dyed pink for warped tour was fading, to an off blonde. 

"Hello there gorgeous" He smiled as me picked me up twirling me around. I giggled as I pecked him on the lips. 

"Where's your bag?" I look to see him empty handed.

"It's okay, I got muscle man with me" He points over his shoulder, I see Zack walking towards us holding two small duffle bags. 

"Hey muscle man!" I greet, he just laughs it off as he throws Alex's bag at him, almost knocking him over. He reaches for me with is spare arm pulling me up into one of his famous bear hugs. 

"Thought you could actually use some proper help moving all that heavy stuff" He smirks. 

"You my dear, are a good thinker, Josh and Matt are weak as all get out.. lets not even mention this one" I point to Alex

"Oi! I got my muscles!... well more than Jack anyway!" He laughs, we all get going back to my dads where we are crashing on the couch. 

--------------------------------------------

"We could have got a hotel you know..." Alex says, 

"Yeah, but it'd be a waste, not an issue to spend 2 nights on a couch!" I tell him. 

"Well this is mine" zack says, picking the smaller of the two couches, probably a good thing as Alex and I are sharing one. 

"Here is a blanket, if you get hungry in the night there are some spare pizza" I tell him as he snuggles up in a blanket, obviously buggered.

"Well I guess at least I get you in my arms" Alex smiles. He strips of his jeans and shirt, leaving him in his superman boxes. 

"You look sexy" I smile flirtatiously 

"Get ready for bed, and into my arms miss teaser!" Alex says sternly, I take off my clothes, pull some Pj shorts and then Alex's top he took off, it was nice and big on me. I slip my bra off under my shirt and lay down on the couch, snuggled on my side in front of Alex.