Chapter 17 - i just want you to be okay...

October 5th 2011 -  

(Amberleys P.O.V)

The American leg of tour was ending, after that, we are having a few months break and going back on tour in January for the Canadian leg of tour. Its 5am, the last show is tonight in Baltimore, All Time Low’s hometown. I really should be sleeping right now but I woke up feeling really sick so now I’m in my bunk trying to sleep, we arrived in Baltimore about half hour ago. I was about to fall back asleep with I got a horrible feeling in my stomach and I new I was going to puke. I jumped out of my bunk and ran for the kitchen. I found an old bucket and ran outside, just in time to puke my guts up. Great. This is all I needed at 5am in the morning. I sat down leaning against the tire of the bus with my head between my legs.

(2 hours later)

It was now 7am and I haven’t gone 20 minutes in the last 2 hours without puking. I’m surprised there is still stuff left in my stomach. Well I guess at least it’s the end of tour so I won’t need to take time off work. I was retching again. Oh the joy.

“Amby? Babe what’s the matter?” I looked up to see Alex running over to me

“I feel like shit, I’ve been puking for the last 2 hours” I told him before putting my head back between my knees.

“Oh baby, do you know why?” he asked sitting down next to me.

“No fucking clue” I mumbled

“Baby I’m sorry, would you like some water?” I nodded and Alex got up and headed to his bus to get my some water. He returned not even a minute later resuming his sport next to me. I took small sips of water. I puked a few more times but by 8am I didn’t have anything left so I was just dry retching.

“Sweetie keep drinking water” Alex said rubbing my back.

“You shouldn’t have to see me like this” I mumbled taking another sip of water

“I don’t care how you look, I just want you to be okay” he said before kissing my shoulder. Soon enough all the other band mates had woken up and were starting to make there way out of the bus and running over to me as soon as they saw.

“Amberley what’s the matter?” Matt came running up to me a concerned look on his face

“I’m sick, been puking on morning” I told him and made sure it was just loud enough so the others would hear me.

“You look like shit” Pierre said as he made his way over.

“Thank you” I said sarcastically.

“So do you know what’s wrong?” Jack asked

“No fucking clue, some type of bug obviously” I told him

“Your not pregnant are you?” he asked. I jumped up straight away

“No Jack I’m not fucking pregnant!” I don’t know why I was so angry, I guess since I’d been up since 5am puking might have something to do with it

“Well if your sure, just thought it could be a possibility” he shrugged

“Yes I am fucking sure!” I yelled as I went inside the bus. Why would he think that? Argh. I knew for a fact that I wasn’t pregnant. I sat down on the lounge and pulled my legs up. There was a knock on the door. I didn’t respond. After waiting a little bit it opened and Cassadee walked in.

“Hey Hun are you okay?” she asked sounding concerned as she took a spot next to me.

“Feeling a little better but that’s probably because there isn’t anything left to puke up” I told her honestly. We had become really close friends.