Chapter 20 - What just happened?

(Amberleys P.O.V)

All in all the holiday season went pretty well, Alex came to my grandparents for Christmas and my family and friends seemed to like him. We spent most of January flying back and forth between Baltimore and Van City all bands were in practice mode and what not now for the Canadian leg of the simple plan tour. The boys ‘Ever After album was doing amazingly.

-------------

February 2nd 2012 –

The Canadian leg of tour was starting today; we were all loading up the buses outside 604. All the boys were being well boys and just mucking around like 5 year olds. I just stood and watched in amusement.

“And tour has began…” Matt Flyzik came to stand next to me. I smiled and nodded.

I have to say I love touring. It just has so much life in it. But I guess this simple plan tour has been the best yet, probably because I get to spend a few months with my best friends along with my boyfriend. The first show we had was in my hometown Van City, which means Sara was coming out to the show. I really do miss seeing this girl every other day. We were setting up the venue when I heard the familiar voice…

“SARA!!!” I yelled running towards her, we had a massive hug and when we pulled away everyone was staring at us…

“What are you weirdo’s looking at?” I questioned they all went back to work.

“Girl, why does your boyfriend live in Baltimore? I never see you anymore!!” Sara complained

“I’m sorry!!” I gave her a puppy dogface

“Oh I can’t stay mad at you!” I smiled and we just began our usual conversations.

All in all the first show went off with a bang! I’m so happy to be back on tour. We were packing up and loading the buses.

“Hey” Alex whispered in my ear as we wrapped his arms around my waist

“Hey” I replied whilst snuggling into his chest.

“So wanna spend the night in my bunk?” he asked seductively

“Yes, but we are not doing anything! Not with everyone around!” I told him sternly before heading to get some clothes from my bus.

(Jacks P.O.V)

I was sleeping fantastically which was surprising because its normally hard to sleep on the bus. I slowly started to wake up when I heard giggling… what? Giggling? Oh right Aj stayed in Alex’s bunk last night. But then something pulled me out of my thoughts…

“Oh Alex…” Aj moaned… oh god no they aren’t going to have sex right now are they