Chapter 19 - Thanksgiving

November 5th 2011 –

(Amberleys P.O.V)

“Are you sure you have to leave?” Alex whined asking that question for the millionth time that day. We were at the airport I was on my way back to Van city. Alex and the band as well as Teegan, Ellie and Cass were here to say goodbye.

“Ill be back by thanksgiving” I reassured Alex.

“I’m going to miss yoooouuuuuuuuuuuuu” Jack yelled drawing out the you.

“You’re leaving a hole in my heart!” Teegan Chimed in

“We wont be our little group!” Cassadee continued

“Okay you guys are acting if I’m never coming back!” I told them all

“It feels like that!” Teegan Complained

“I’m going to be back in like 17 days maximum!” I told them matter-of-factly. They all nodded and we went in for another round of hugs. When I got to Ellie I gave her a hug, we have been talking a lot the last few days she really seems to warming up to me.

“I’ll really miss you” she said as we pulled out of the hug

“Me too, text me yeah?” she nodded and I moved onto the last person I had to say goodbye too. Alex.

“I miss you already” he mumbled into my hair

“I haven’t actually left yet” I let him know

“I know but I don’t want you to go” he complained.

“Yes I know that, but I have a job to do” he looked me in the eye before passionately smashing his lips to mine.

“Call Me” I said after I pulled away and made my way to the gate. I turned around and waved to everyone once more before boarding my plane.

----------

“Amberley!” I heard someone yell out, I turned and sure a certain blue haired guy running towards me. I smiled immediately and before I knew it I can in a bone crushing hug.

“Josh! I missed you!” I said pulling away

“Not as much as I missed you!” Josh replied. We made our way out to his car and drove back to my house. When I got there I was pulled into another few hugs by the rest of the band as well as Sara.

“I have missed you so much!” Sara was almost yelling

“Right back at you! But please stop yelling otherwise I will go death!” I told her and she calmed down a bit.

“Okay well anyway how was Baltimore” she questioned as we found out way to the couch. I was about to start talking but my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID. Alex.

“Hey, I miss you” I answered the phone

“I miss you more!!!” Alex was yelling over the loud noise in the background.

“Okay what is all that noise?” I ask

“Everyone’s here! I’m putting you on loud speaker” Alex told me, I was greeted by a very loud chorus of ‘I miss you’ and ‘when are you coming back’. I told them that I haven’t and been gone a day and started whining.

“Anyway I have to go! I love you all and ill see you soon!” I told them and hung up the phone.

“Sorry about that guys” I said to the people I was actually in the room with. They laughed and we all just started talking again like old times. Soon enough we were all exhausted and it was time for bed.