Chapter 27 - Shut up an kiss me

July 31st 2012

(Amberleys P.O.V)

Everything has been going so fast, warped is almost over… and well after this is when life will definitely become hectic. We are in Cincinnati today, only four more days of warped left after this.

I sat in the front lounge with a few other people, I was in a grumpy mood today, Alex has been a total douche the last 2 days and I have no idea why.

“Alex...” I look up when he walks into the room.

“Yeah?” He asks shortly

“Okay no need to be grumpy” I reply

“What do you want?” He asks angrily

“What the fuck is your problem?” I stand up almost shouting

“I don’t have a problem” He states

“Then quit being a fucking douche!” I yell, by this point everyone from ATL Are listening as well as Josh and Matt from YMAS who just walked onto the bus.

“what?” He’s shouting back now.

“Ugh! The last two days you have been such a fucking prick! I don’t know why! Did I do something to make you hate me all of a sudden? Seriously Alex! What the fuck is going on with you!” I yell not really caring who was there

“Fuck it! i have done nothing differently! What’s stuck up your ass recently!” He shouted back at me, I could feel tears prick my eyes, I have never seen so much anger in Alex’s eyes directed towards me.

“FUCK YOU! Stop being such a prick! Don’t bother talking to me until your prepared to actual be a civil and caring human being!” I yelled before turning to walk off the bus.

“Fuck me! Fuck you! Stop being such a stuck up bitch!” Alex yells before I jump off the bus. I don’t get far before I just fall to the ground in tears. Cass and Teegan who had come running after me engulfed me in a hug and let me cry it out.

“What was all that about?” Cass asked when I stopped crying

“I don’t even know… the last day or two he’s just been really weird… hasn’t really been talking to me… he hasn’t kissed me…” I trailed off

“Sweetie, its okay, Alex is just being a douche” Teegan reassured me

“But he has never got angry at me like that before… I don’t understand what I did…” I began to cry again.

“You didn’t do anything, just let him cool off and I’m sure it will all be fine” Cass assured me.

The rest of the day, I avoided Alex as much as I could. I didn’t even go to ATL’s show, I helped Vinny at the merch tent instead. All the guys came over to the tent to do some signings, I decided to leave before anything happened in public that I would regret later. I left without even looking at Alex, I wouldn’t be able to hold myself together. 

Later that night everyone was outside just chatting over drinks, relaxing in all the chairs we set up between ATL and YMAS’s buses. I wasn’t really feeling it so I got up and headed towards the bus.

“Aj wait up” I head Alex call, I was now at the bus. I turned around to face him, not saying anything.

“Where are you going?” Alex asked

“anywhere but here…” I mumbled

“Can we talk?” Alex continued

“I don’t know Alex can we?” I asked my voice laced with sarcasm.

“Don’t be like that…” Alex said

“Don’t be like what?” I raised my voice slightly

“Ugh” Alex just grumbled

“Seriously! What did I do?” I asked my voice still raised. I knew that everyone was listening, but I really didn’t give a shit.

“I heard you on the phone the other day…” Alex said

“What?” I asked, I was confused now…

“You said you were unsure of us… and moving… and….” Alex didn’t finish

“Seriously? Alex! I was talking to Sara! Why didn’t you come talk to me!” I asked slightly angry

“Because I was upset… I didn’t know that you were unsure of us and everything..” Alex was basically yelling again.

“Alex! I was talking with my best friend! Obviously I have a few doubts! But none of them being about you! You know that I love you Alex! I just need to get things off my chest! Yes I am worried that I am moving thousands of miles away from home, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to do it!” I yelled at him, my voice full with emotion.

“Why didn’t you come to me about it?” Alex Asked a little quieter now, but still loud

“No. Why didn’t you come to me? Alex you have been pushing me away! I thought you didn’t want me anymore! You haven’t showed any affection towards me lately, fuck, you haven’t even kissed me in the last 3 days!” I was on the verge of tears, but I was using all my power to hold it in.

“I’m sorry… I guess I was just worried that you didn’t want me anymore…” Alex mumbled… So only I could hear him.

“Why would you think that! I told you not even a week ago, that I wanted to be with you forever, I basically said I wanted to marry you!” I told him

“I’m really sorry.. for everything.. I should have just come to you! I shouldn’t of pushed you away and I definitely shouldn’t of called you a bitch, I love you so much Amberley, please, please forgive me” I took a deep breath in, Alex looked like he was now on the verge of tears. I could tell that we really did mean it, everything had just been lost in translation.

“Shut up and kiss me” I smiled, Alex returned that smile before he pressed me into the side of the bus and smashed his lips to mine. I heard everyone that had been listening erupt in cheers, but the only thing that mattered right now, were Alex’s lips on mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey there! Sorry i havn't updated in ages!! and this is a short chapter.. but i hope you like it! feedback would be awesome! most of you seem to be silent readers... but some feedback would be great and might enthuse me to write some more for you guys... 

anyway! hope you enjoy and well yeah let me know! :) 

-Aj xx