Chapter 4 - Just Visiting Pt.2

August 18th 2005 –

I was having an amazing sleep relaxed. Well that was until I was woken up by people jumping on my bed..

“Amberley! Its time to get up” Matt yelled. Its too early for yelling! What was he thinking!!

“Go away! Can you not see that I am trying to sleep!!” I mumbled whilst trying to hide under the covers. Than I thought I was free because the jumping stopped. Oh good! I can relax again. Hahaha no. just as I thought that a chorus of voices started to sing…

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST AMBERLEY!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!”

I decided that I had to get up now.. so I sat up in my bed to see four guys staring back at me. Oh god I feel like death! But I guess it was my birthday, time to try wake up!

“Thanks guys! But couldn’t you of let me sleep in? instead of jumping on my bed?” I asked tiredly

“No…” – Matt

“No…” –Josh

“No…” –Mike

“No…” –Ian

“Well okay than… if I promise to get up at get dressed will you leave my room?” I asked

“Well I guess so… you’ve got half an hour! Otherwise we will be back in here again bugging you!!” Matt yelled as they all walked out and shut the door behind them.

So yes its my birthday! I’m 16! And yes I know that most girls want some massive party for their 16th, you ‘know it being “Sweet Sixteen” and all… but I’m not most girls! So I’m just having a small get together chilling by the pool and eating pizza and what not. That is my kind of party. We have just a few people coming by like my two best friends Claire and Rachel, the Ramsay family will come by (Well josh is already here), my dad, obviously the annoying boys that woke me up this morning and josh’s girlfriend I think her name is Amanda?

I decided since we are having a bit of a chill out day ill throw on a new pair of my shorts they are black and ripped, with a simple purple tank top that hugs my body, with my swimsuit underneath. I glanced at the clock and realised I had about a minute until Matt would come back and drag me out of my room, so I grabbed my phone and went to the living room to be greeted by pancakes and 5 or so presents!

“Matt you didn’t have too! You know I don’t like a big fuss!” I half complained even though I was sort of happy that he was making a fuss, but I’d never tell him that.

“Well you see Amberley, your worth it!” He said before pulling me into a bear hug, man I love my brother!

“So than which present do I open first?” I questioned the four boys, who by that way seem way to excited for a 16 year old birthday… but I guess we can address that issue later.

“Oooohh! Mine! Mine! Mine!” Matt said almost whining like a five year old!

I took the little bow and un wrapped it, WOW! Matt got me a sterling silver necklace with a ‘Sweet sixteen charm’ on it! Is was absolutely beautiful!

“Wow! Matt its beautiful!! I didn’t know you even knew how to buy a women jewelry!” I joked

“Well I do! even though I may of got some help… but either way!” he said sheepishly

“Well that doesn’t matter! I love it thank you!!” I pulled him in for another hug

Other than that I got a few gift cards from Mike and Ian, and a rainbow stuff belt and a set my blue and green tank tops from josh… which I was kind of surprised about.. how does he even know how to buy girls clothes?