Chapter 23 - Oh Alex ;)

June 16th 2012 –

(Amberleys P.O.V)

I flagged down a taxi; I had just got off a plane in Salt Lake City. Alex thought that I was flying in tomorrow, but all along I was flying in the first day of warped tour. It was 8 o’clock when my taxi pulled up at the venue, the performances had finished for today and the busses were leaving at midnight. I paid the driver, and got out. Now I just need to find ATL Bus, I started to make my way along the rows and rows of buses. I decided I my as well just call Alex.

(Alex’s P.O.V)

It was 8 o’clock the first night of warped tour, I was just hanging outside my bus with my band and crew as well as ‘We Are The In Crowd’ and ‘You Me At Six’. I couldn’t wait until tomorrow because Aj was flying in to spend the whole summer on warped with me.

“Alex put you phone down and join the party!” Josh from YMAS said. I just laughed and placed my phone on the table in the middle of the circle. Are party just consisted of us all sitting around drinking beers and talking about random crap. I was immersed in conversation with Jordan and Mike from WATIC when I heard my phone start ringing. I knew it was Aj because of the ring tone but before I could get to it Josh had picked it up.

“Wow! Fuck dude! Someone calling for a booty call?” He jokingly asked. My caller ID photo for Aj was her sitting on the bed in her hot lingerie.

“Very funny dude, can I have my phone?” I asked

“No I think ill answer it” he smirked

“Hey there, Alex isn’t available for a booty call right now” he said into the phone that was now on loudspeaker.

“Is that so? Well that just ruins all my plans for tonight” Aj was playing along

“But I’m always free” Josh said

“Well as fun as I’m sure that would be, could you just give Alex a message for me?” Aj Asked

“Yeah sure” Josh said

“Could you just tell him that he looks really hot in those basketball shorts” Aj said. Wait what? How did she know what I was wearing?

“Ummm Sure” Josh was also pretty confused. He hung up the phone and just stared blankly at me. We were all a bit confused until I turned around and faced Aj who had a very amused look of her face.

“You guys get confused very easily” Aj said Still looking very amused. I just smiled and made my way over to her. She met me half way by running and jumping into my arms, her legs wrapping straight around my waist. Finally our lips found each other and if it weren’t for the many people surrounding us, I would have done a lot more than make-out.

“Okay enough PDA!” Jack yelled as I set Aj Back on the ground.

“Jacky! I missed you!” Aj said as Jack pulled her into a very tight bear hug. She went and hugged the other guys before making her way back to me.

“I missed you most though” She whispered into my ear before pressing her lips to mine once more.

“So are you going to introduce your booty call then?” Josh called

“Very funny dude! Everyone this is Aj, my girlfriend” I yelled to everyone, who responded with a chorus of hi’s, hey’s and hello’s.

“Sorry the only reason you looked like a bit of a booty call was your caller ID picture” Josh said as he made his way over

“S’all good, that is a fairly provocative photo” Aj responded not sounding embarrassed at all.

“Dude! How is your girl not mad at you for letting people see that photo!” Josh almost complained