Chapter 5 - Back Home For Good.

October 1st 2006 – Graduation Day

I had made it through 2 years of school at Toronto high school of excellence. I’m now 17 and I am graduating high school 1 year early, because I’m a ‘Brainchild’ and all. Oh and also I didn’t mention I’m valedictorian. This is actually crazy. I was pulled out of my thoughts my a pair of arms being wrapped around my waist. Jasper, yes we were still together and have been for a year and a half now, Jasper graduated last year but he’s here to see me graduating.

“I love you, I am so proud of you babe!” he whispered into my ear

“Thank you, and I love you too” I said whilst spinning around in his arms, so that I could kiss him. It was the perfect moment. But then it just got even more perfect, my best friend, my big brother Matt came running up to me…

“Amberley!” He yelled as her got closer

“Matt!!!” I yelled back as we smashed into each other in a massive bear hug. I’ve missed him! I haven’t seen him in almost 8 months!

“Baby sis! I am so proud of you!” he mumbled into my shoulder, it sounded like her was going to cry.

“Thank you! I’m so glad that you could make it!” I said pulling out of our embrace.

“Do you really think I would miss this!?!” He smiled at me

“I don’t know you ‘know with your album coming out and all! I wasn’t sure!” I said sheepishly. Matts band had finally been signed and they were releasing their first full-length album! This was extremely exciting!

“Nothing is more important than this Ambs” he hugged me again

“Ah hey Aj, I’m just going to find my seat, ill see you after” Jasper came over to me kissed me on the cheek and nodded in matts direction for walking off.

“So your still dating that jerk are you?” Matt said annoyed.

“Yes Matthew I am, so just leave the subject alone. Anyway, go find you seat! It’s going to start soon!” I sternly told matt before walking off to go find my own seat.

Matt and Jasper didn’t get along… and it was really annoying! I wanted my brother to like my boyfriend and I wanted my boyfriend to like my brother! But I doubt it ever going to happen. Especially with Matt being as over protective as he is! I found my seat by this point and the ceremony was starting.

“And next we have the speech from our class valedictorian, Amberley Webb” I heard the lady say, oh crap that me. I didn’t think I would be able to get this nervous! Well as long as I don’t trip, it will all be okay! Oh shit… I hope I didn’t just jinx myself…

“Ummm Good morning, students, teachers and family members…” I look out at the crowd searching for Matt because I know just seeing his face would automatically calm me down, and then too my surprise, I don’t just see him! He’s with my dad, and the whole Ramsay family as well as my two best friends Claire and Rachel! Omg! This is so exciting! I didn’t know any of them were going to be here! A massive smile grew across my face and than I realised I had to continue with what I was saying! Oh, right…