chapter 24 - Ex's Ex's Ex's

June 23rd 2012 –

(Amberleys P.O.V)

I had been on warped tour for almost a week now and I was loving it, meeting heaps of new people and just hanging out. I was currently walking around the venue in San Francisco, looking at some merch at what not. People would be let in in about an hour, so I was just walking around before it got busy.

“Aj, nice to see you again” I spun around, knowing that voice but hoping I was wrong.

“Jasper? What the fuck are you doing here?” I ask, already angry to be faced with him again.

“I’m an coordinator on warped this year” he said smugly

“Awesome” I said sarcastically

“So you on warped for the whole summer?” he asked

“Yep. With my boyfriends band.” I said bluntly

“Oh so your still with that douche from All Time Low” he stated, I didn’t even justify him with an answer, I just started to walk away. Before I knew it he had grabbed my arm to pull be back towards him.

“If were going to be together for the whole summer, you cant just ignore me” he said.

“Well I can and I will” I said trying to turn away again but his grip just tightened on my arm.

“You know we could have been great together, if you hadn’t of ruined it” Jasper said suddenly.

“W-w-what?” I stuttered out shocked.

“You heard me” He retorted

“You broke up with me Jasper” I said trying not to let those old memories come back again.

“But you were basically cheating on me” He said as if it were true.

“What the fuck? I was not. You are seriously fucked up” I said angrily. I couldn’t believe that he was blaming this on me.

“Whatever you say, but look I’m willing to take you back… we could still be great…” Jasper said like he was the best thing to ever walk this planet.

“What the fuck? No!” I basically screamed. Before I knew it he was leaning in to kiss me, I pulled away and started to run away from him.

“That was the only chance you’ll ever get with me again you cheating slut!” Jasper yelled as I ran away from him. Tears started to fall, I couldn’t help it. I let the old memories come back. I ran towards the ATL bus hoping I could be alone.

When I got to the ATL bus, I was defiantly not alone. The front lounge had many people in it, all of ATL, plus members from WATIC, YMAS, and some people who I hadn’t met. I just ran in straight through everyone, with tears pouring down my face. As soon I got the bunk area I closed the door and locked it.

(Alex’s P.O.V)

Aj ran in crying to the bunks. What the hell was going on? I tried to open the door, but she’d locked it.

“Aj let me in” I said calmly. No answer.

“Amberley, baby, please let me in, I want to help” I said sympathetically. I could hear sobs now.

“Amberley please” I was basically begging. Not caring who was listening, which was everyone in the bus. Finally, she opened the door and jumped straight into my arms.

“Baby, talk to me” I said, looking into her eyes.

“Jasper is on warped, he-he-he tired to kiss me and called me a slut and and and” she broke down sobbing again.