Chapter 25 - MMVA's

July 3rd 2012 –

(Amberleys P.O.V)

“Are you sure you have to go?” Alex Asked again.

“Yes I do” I say confirming

“Fine” He grumbles. I just laugh before kissing him again. Before Alex can start to complain, my taxi arrived and I said goodbye before jumping in. I was on my way to the airport to go back Toronto for a few days, it was the MMVAS and Marianas Trench were nominated countless times as well as preforming.

-----------

“Matt!” I called out when I arrived at that airport. A massive smile spread across my brother’s face before he came running towards me. He engulfed me in an airtight hug.

“Need air!” I gasped out and soon enough he let go.

“Missed you” Matt said as he linked his arm with mine, heading out of the airport. Luckily, I didn’t need to pick up any luggage since I just had a carry on bag.

“AJ!!!!” Josh screamed out as I entered the hotel room

“JOSH!!!!” I screamed just as loud back. We did the whole slow motion running into a hug before he hugged for what seemed like forever. I hugged the rest of the band before taking a seat on the couch.

“So glad you came” Josh said

“You think I would miss it?” I asked putting on a fake pouty face.

“Well you know… you’re kinda not really even our manager anymore…” Mike said

“I still am!” You tried to convince them

“Doesn’t seem like it…” Josh mumbled

“Awh! Do you guys miss me?” I cooed

“YES!” They all screamed out

“Your all too cute!” I said happily, loving the fact they missed me.

“So are you moving to Baltimore?” Mike asked

“Ummm I dunno…” I said, even though I was sure I had made up my mind

“Tell us” Matt said, he could tell I was hiding something

“I kinda got offered a job… working at hopeless records… I’d be able to basically always go on tour with All Time Low…” I said quietly

“Ambs, that’s awesome” Josh was the first to speak

“We are really going to miss you” Matt spoke next

“I wont be disappearing! I am still going to help organise stuff for you guys, and I will come to parts of your tours! Promise” I tried to convince them, they sort of just muttered different responses.  Soon enough though they seemed to forget about it and we all just spent the night talking and playing games.

---------

July 4th 2012

“Okay guys!!! Up!! Now!!” I screamed across the hotel room. It was midday and the boys needed to get to the MMVAS sound check, and then get ready for the night.

~~

Once the boys had finished their sound check, they all got pushed off to the dressing rooms. I went to find the dressing room that was holding my dress. Sara had picked it out for me and sent it with the boys, so I was yet to actually see it.

“Ah yes Aj Webb right? Your dress is stunning!” The lady unzipped the bag and holy crap! Sara had gone all out. It was a black silky mullet dress with intricate gold lacing all over it, It showed off most of my back and luckily it held my boobs really well since I would only be able to wear chicken fillets with it.