Chapter 30

"Let's go son!" mum shouted.

"Coming mum!" I shouted back. My mum and I were going to explore the world for a few hours. It's a kind of mother and son bonding time.

As I got outside, I saw Toothless pouncing around. He's so excited for this, we haven't really done any mapping since the war. I mounted Toothless while mum mounted Cloudjumper.

"Let's go," I said. She nodded and off we went. The dragons flew up in the air and off furtherer from Berk. All we can see now is just the ocean.

As we were flying, we saw a figure at the middle of the sea. We couldn't help think what it is so we swooped down. It was a boat.

We both landed to see who was inside and found nothing. It was all peace and quiet. It was a ghostown.

"Look out!" my mum suddenly shouted. I turned around and saw a guy swinging his axe at me. I dodged it and stood up.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third and the son of Stoick the Vast, the chief of Berk," I introduced myself.

"Ohhh, a chief son! Why sorry for my bad manners," he said. I thought he was mocking me but I guessed he didn't when he bowed down. Just then, a girl appeared about 2 years younger than me.

"Who's this?" she asked.

"This is Hiccup!" he replied.

"What's your name?" I asked them both.

"This is Avina and I am Thorvaldr," he introduced. "We both left our island because ours was destroyed."

"That's horrible," mum butted in.

"Yes, yes it is," he said, his head down.

"Is there any place you could stay in?" mum asked.

"No."

"Then maybe you could stay on Berk!" mum suggested.

"Really?" he asked, his head beamed and faced us.

"Of course!" I exclaimed. "We'll pull your boat up in the air so you can get to Berk quicker."

And with that, Cloudjumper and Toothless (automatic tail on) pulled the boat and unto Berk's docks.

After a couple of hours, we got there and people started to come out. Dad came in with 'The Gang'.

"Who's this?" he asked.

"Dad, Thorvaldr and Avina. Thorvaldr and Avina, this is the chief of Berk and also my dad, Stoick," I introduced them.

They both shook hands and both had a straight face. Avina gave a curt nod and a smile. 'The Gang' then introduced themselves to Thorvaldr while Avina was talking to dad and I about where they're going to stay.

"We're okay if we could just sleep on the cave," Avina said a in a sweet voice. There's something about her that's mysterious but a rather fonding aura. Like I want to be with her close but not too close.

"Nonesense!" my dad exclaimed. "You will sleep on the new house we have been working on! Although the finishing touches are done, it's okay for you and your brother to live in."

"Thank you," she thanked ys while holding her hair, shyly. Just then, I heard a thud. We all turned around and saw Astrid laying down the wooden docks.

"Astrid!" I exclaimed. I ran up to her and shook to get her waken up. After I shook her a couple of times, she still laid there.

"What has happened?!" I exclaimed when I stood up. I then saw Thorvaldr next to me. "What did you do?"

"Nothing. I was just talking to her and next thing I know is that she fainted."

"Okay, I'll let you go this time. But if you ever, ever hurt her again..."

"Of course."

I then took Astrid to her house. Her parents were quite worried but they I told them that she's going to be okay. I laid her down to her bed and sighed.

I shook her again but only to be met by a fist. Next thing I knew, my face felt the same pain I have when Astrid usually punches me.

"That's going to leave a mark," I mumbled.

"Oops! Sorry!" she squeaked. "Didn't see you there."

"It's okay. What happened?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you faint?"

"I don't know exactly. Before, Thorvaldr was talking to me and the next thing I knew, I'm here."

"I knew he had something to do with you fainting."

"Hey! It's probably because I was dizzy. Don't get worked up on it."

"How can I not? You're my girlfriend!" The sound of that made her blush madly. I chuckled a little and held her hands. "I don't want you getting hurt."

"But I'm a big girl, Hiccup. I can take care of myself. You know that."

"I know," I nodded. "But you got to look out for that guy."

She gave out a sigh. "Okay."

"Goodnight." I kissed her forehead.

"Night," she greeted back. And with that, I went home. I still got to find out what's up with the two siblings.

•••••••••••

So looks like you guys want me to keep going and now I am!

Oooo

Looks like something's up with them.

New characters means bad right?

Better find out soon!

Random note:

Okay, today I went to the ABC shop (don't ask) and heard the two ladies on the counter talk about How To Train Your Dragon. Now, being a curious fangirl I am, I went closer to hear their conversation. One of the lady said that she saw the second movie and suggested the other to watch it. She even said she's a BIG fan of it!

I tried SO hard to not go up to her and hug her and shout to her 'I AM TOO!' It was a TORTURE for me! I even had my biggest smile and I tried to make my face straight. IT WAS SO HARD!!!!!!

But the HTTYD fandom is getting BIGGER as we speak!!!!! GO HTTYD!!!!!

AND GO HICCSTRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I just heard that HTTYD grossed out about 3.4 million and we beated 22 Jump Street!!!! LET'S KEEP GOING!!!!!

So that's my random note above. You didn't have to read that you know.

Hope you guys like it!

Peace out!