Chapter 23

"Come one guys!" I shouted at them.

We were training. The soldiers have just came a few minutes ago and I have paired them up with someone on Berk so they can have practice.

Us dragon riders are training as usual. For the dragon train, we try to create different blasts combining each dragons' speciality. But for combat, let's just say that I'm better off with Toothless even though I have my inferno sword.

Right now, we were dragon training. We will leave a space at the middle of the arena and we would circle around to create different kinds of blasts and sparks that set ships on fire.

I landed and nothing has changed. Nothing new.

"This is hopeless," I said, putting my hand on my head. I looked back at 'The Gang' and saw that they, too, have landed.

"How about we combine Meatlug and Hookfang's fire?" suggested Fishlegs.

"Done that," I corrected. "Nothing happened."

"Stormfly and Belch?"

"Done."

"How about Barf's gas then Hookfang's fire. Then another layer of Barf's gas then Belch's spark. Then, to top it off, Barf's gas again and Stormlfy's fire?" Tuffnut spoke up.

I thought carefully at what's going to happen if we do that.

"Okay, do it," I confirmed.

We all mounted our dragons and we set up in the air. Barf went first, Ruffnut coordinating him. Then Hookfang. It litted but not enough. Barf went again and Belch litted but the same as Hookfang's fire. Barf went again and Stormfly sparked it. Soon enough, there was big explosion in front of us.

The smoke was disappearing and we coughed at this. The arena was covered with black smoke. It was then gone and we could see everything clearly.

"I think we just found our spark!" I exclaimed. "Tuffnut that was you, thank you."

"Eh! It's okay. Blowing things up is my speciality," bragged Tuffnut.

"No it's not! It's being annoying!" Ruffnut shouted.

"No that's yours!"

They then started to fight by hands.

"Guys? Guys!" I shouted. They stopped and looked at me. We then heard the horn being blown.

At first I thought it was a visitor. But my thoughts were shattered as we all counted the number of horns.

1...2...3.

War has begun.

•••••••••••

WAR!!!!

The bloody war is here!

Now we are going to know who sent the letter.

Keep guessing!!

Sorry if it's short and no Hiccstrid in it. But will include that later.

Say hello to cheenygarcia9. She's just new here and she's a Hiccstrid shipper! So introduce yourself to her please and tell her what works on our fandom because she's just new. Welcome her too!

Anyway, I CANNOT stop thanking everyone who had read my books so far. I really am thankful for you guys!

Peace out!