Chapter 10

I was waiting for him. I was waiting for my best friend to come. Someone then came beside me.

"Morning!" the person greeted. It was Astrid.

"Morning m'lday. You're up early," I greeted her. She had a faint chuckle.

"Yeah. I want to see my best friend too, you know." I knew by what she meant. She and Stormfly are like me and Toothless. We connect with each other. I really miss him. Then a familiar roar comes along. It was Toothless and the other dragons. Everyone then rushed to the docks to meet their precious dragons. As they landed, I started to look for him. But he was nowhere in sight.

"Toothless?" I shouted, "Toothless, bud?" Then I was nudged from behind. I turned around and there was a dragon with black scales and it's eyes dilated. It was Toothless.

"Toothless! Hey there bud! How you doing? I've missed you," I greeted him. He replied back by licking my face and giving a happy growl. "Welcome home bud." I then saw Astrid and Stormfly coming at us.

"Hey!" she greeted, "Wanna come for a ride or just hang out with your bud?"

"I think I'll catch up on Toothless," I answered, "It's been a while." She nodded at my answer and Toothless went off, with me riding him.

"WOHOOO!" I shouted and Toothless did the same thing. Then, as we were flying calmly, a dragon then went past us. Toothless was ready to plasma blast but I prevented him from it.

"I guess you were surprised by my show," a voice greeted me. I instrcuted for Toothless to turn and it was Heather with Thunderdash.

"Oh! Hey Heather!" I greeted her, "Didn't see you there."

"So, did you like it?"

"Like what?" I asked.

"The tricks I taught Thunderdash silly." She then flew closer to me and slapped my shoulder. It never hurted since I was bulked up with metal armours.

"Uh...well it was pretty fast," I answered.

"Oh! Thanks!" She then held one of my hand and squeezed it before flying off. Toothless then growled, saying that he's bored. I chuckled at his reaction.

"Okay bud," I replied to him, "Let's go." We then flew off, high up in the clouds.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me and Stormfly were just flying when I saw Hiccup and Heather talking up above. They were just having a normal conversation, nothing else. Then, out of nowhere, Heather then held Hiccup's hand. She then flew off. What was that? Are they together? Is Hiccup cheating on me? Wait! What am I saying? Of course Hiccup would never do that! I sighed at my battle and shook my head off. I then instructed Stormfly to go. She flew off and, as usual, we're going to train. We landed at the forest, I picked up my axe and threw it. I did this for a couple of minutes then stopped. Throughout the training, I was only thinking about Hiccup and Heather. Maybe I should brush this off. Maybe.