Chapter 14 part 1

"Okay guys!" shouted Hiccup, "That's the lessons for today! Tomorrow we will have a test." They all dispersed except for me and Hiccup.

"Hey! Nice lessons," I commented.

"Why, thank you," he replied. He hugged me and I hugged him back, wrapping my arms around his waist and him doing the same.

"Wanna go for a ride?" I asked.

"No, sorry. I've got a lot of things to do," he apologized.

"It's okay." He kissed me forehead and we broke our hug. "I'll see you!" I waved at him when I mounted Stormfly and he waved too. Stormfly then went up in the air. We landed in front of my house and saw my dad there.

"Hey dad!" I greeted.

"Astrid! Where on Thor's boot you've been?" he asked.

"What's wrong dad?" I asked.

"Let's go inside first. I wanna talk to you." I was feeling nervous. What's my dad going to talk about? We got inside and we sat down in the table. We were facing opposite sides.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked nervously.

"Astrid," my dad started, "I told you this for a thousand times. You need to train harder! I keep seeing you hanging out with the other teenagers instead of training! If you don't start training, I might have to ban you from riding Stormfly and force you to train with me 24/7."

"What? No! You can't do this dad!" I shouted.

"Yes, I can Astrid," he stated. I banged the table with my hand and went outside. I heard my dad say my name but I ignored him. I was so angry right now. How dare he seperate me and Stormfly! She's my bestfriend and he wants it to be gone? How could he! I wanted to speak to Hiccup. I want his comforting voice in my ears. I want his hug that shivers me in a good way. I just need him. As I got outside, I started to think where he could be. The only place I know is the Mead Hall. I ran up there just blocking everything what my dad said. Every single bit but I couldn't. It was stuck on my mind.

I got to the Mead Hall and opened the door. I looked all around for him and I found him. But he wasn't alone. He was backed up in the wall with....Heather! It was like they were ready to......oh Odin's beard! They were ready to kiss! I can't believe it! Not only is my dad going to take away my bestfriend, my so called 'boyfriend' is cheating on me! So when Hiccup said that he has a lot of things to do, kissing Heather was one of them?

For once I didn't just stood there and just gawked at them. For once my mind is actually responding for what I was thinking and I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I just ran. I ran while my mind is thinking of a million things. I ran while my heart was pounding so heavy that I could just fall down. And I ran while my eyes were gaining something. Gaining sadness, jealousy and confusion. But it was more than that.

More than that.

----------------------------

So that was chapter 14 part 1. I did parts on this chapter since I like it that way. Hope you guys like this!

This was the trouble. What do you think is going to happen?

It's going to be different.

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM FREAKING OUT BUT THE SAME TIME REALLY HAPPY.

WHO'S GOING TO WATCH IT??

I KNOW I AM!!!!!

Peace out!