Chapter 25

"Stop!" I shouted as Toothless dropped Astrid down and he landed.

"Stormfly!" shouted Astrid, being worried for her companion.

But everyone kept crowding us and this is when I took out my inferno sword and lit it up. I swirled it around as they gaped in amazement.

"Now, where's the dragon?" I asked, my voice going lower that I thought it never could.

"Oh you're not going to get it," said a voice.

"Looks like you want it the hard way," I snapped back, bending my neck left to right. Then I started to attack everyone. Astrid and Toothless helped too.

There were two people running to me in different directions and I stepped out of the way, making them collide on each other.

Stupids, I thought.

I then saw a guy coming up to Astrid behind as she was fighting with another guy. He looked like he was going to kill her.

"Astrid!" I shouted. I ran up to the guy and I blocked it with all my might. But it was strong.

Soon enough, I was down at the ground. My sword blocking his axe. I then kicked his groin and he screamed in pain. I stood up and kicked him in the face.

"That's for trying to kill my girlfriend," I said as I kicked his hip. I then picked up his axe and bounced it on his stomach (A/N: HTTYD1!!). "And that is for everything else!" (A/N: Copying Astrid are we? *smirks*)

More people came to attack but I managed to defend them. Just then, I saw Stormfly trapped in a net.

"Astrid!" I shouted. She finished her punching session to a guy and I gestured her to go. We ran up to her and I cutted the net with my sword.

"C'mon Stormfly. Let's go!" instructed Astrid. Stormfly ran with her as Astrid mounted her.

I started to look for Toothless but he wasn't anywhere. Just then, I heard a roar. A roar that tells me Toothless is in trouble. I looked at up and saw Toothless chained up.

"Toothless!" I shouted. I tried to run up to him but two men got me and chained me down.

•••••••••••

Haha!

Another cliffhanger!

Yea..I'm evil!

XD

So....keep guessing who sent the letter!

Just so you know, last chapter, this chapter and maybe the next chapter might be a bit short than usual and will leave cliffhangers.

Thank you for reading this far and supporting me!

Peace out!