Chapter 15

It's been two months. Two months since the love of my life ran away. Two months since I broke her heart. Two months of painful pain. How could I've been so stupid? Everyday I wish I could just kill myself for not finding Astrid and that tempted me every second she's not here with me. Every morning, very early, I wake up and search for Astrid until late at night. We never told anyone that Astrid ran away since they don't really know what happened. And by 'we' I mean me and 'The Gang'. Since I'm always out looking for Astrid, Fishlegs took over the academy with Heather along the sides until I find Astrid. I informed her parents that she was training in an island alone.

I was in the clouds, thinking where Astrid would be. We've looked all around and still didn't found her. We then spotted an island and decided to rest there. I instructed Toothless to land and so he did. We landed and heard Nadders. I'm guessing this is where some of the Nadders goes to hang out. We both sat down, exhausted. I lay out a long, tired sigh. I laid down the soft grass and thought about the time me and Astrid spent together. Toothless and Astrid meeting together. The romantic flight. The kiss in the cheek. Our first kiss. Snoggletog. Training our dragons. Our first date. The kiss. Our romantic conversations.

Even though we're not an official couple, I still cared about her. A tear rolled down my cheek slowly and I removed it. I then felt something down my pocket. I reached for it and it was the necklace I gave Astrid. We found the necklace washed up in the beach. I kept it to remind me of Astrid. This was the only thing left of her. I closed my eyes and let the sun creep up on me. After a few moments, I heard a hustle. I sat up, looking all around.

"Hello?" I asked but no one answered, "Anyone here?" I then heard Toothless growl.

"Toothless!" I shouted. I ran to where the growl happened and saw Toothless with a girl. She looks familiar. Oh wait! She's.......

•••••••••

I was out on the island, looking for Stormfly. We are playing hide and seek. It's a game where someone hides while someone finds the person who hides. Me and Stormfly play this everyday. I was looking for her when I bumped into something. The thing growled and I jumped up. I looked up to it and saw Toothless! Wait. I have to check if it is Toothless. I looked at it's tail and it has a prosthetic tail. It his him! If Toothless is here then Hiccup is here! Oh no! I just stood there, my eyes widened. I wanted to run but my mind didn't alert my body.

"A-Astrid?" a voice came up. It snapped me out and I searched for the person. And I was right! It was Hiccup. I breathed rapidly and ran. I ran as fast as I could without tripping. I ran and ran until I got to my camouflaged house. I opened the door, went inside and stayed there. I could hear the flapping of Toothless' wings above the house and I stayed quiet so no one would hear me. I then heard a screech followed by a growl then a thud. I got out of the house and saw Hiccup laying down. I gasped. I ran to him and pressed my ear onto his chest. Phew! He was still breathing but he's unconcious. I looked up above and saw Stormfly and Toothless. I'm guessing they have something to do with Hiccup's downfall.

"Toothless, can you carry Hiccup inside?" I asked. He nodded and he picked him up with his mouth. The house was big enough to have a Deadly Nadder inside so having a Night Fury won't matter. The two dragons came in and I instructed Toothless to drop him in the bed. He did as what he was told and sat down next to Stormfly. I got a cloth and dipped it in a bowl full of water. I then laid all over Hiccup's forehead. My stomach gurgled, saying it was time for lunch.

"Come on guys. Let's go catch some food." They followed me outside. I noticed that Toothless can't fly so I told him to stay here and supervise Hiccup. He liked my suggestion and stayed there. I hopped on Stormfly and off we went.

•••••••••

Okay! Hello!

So, that was how Hiccup (well more like Astrid) found Astrid! Finally they got together eh?

This chapter holds two dedications.

To xycodie and TheCoolestAstrid. For being my friends (well more like best friends if you wanna say so) through Wattpad and supporting my book. Thank you SI much! GO FOLLOW THEM!!!!

If anyone is asking when I update, I usually update once in a week. The maximum days I haven't updated it two weeks and I will not do that unless I have to.

I have a new book coming out later and it'd called The Notorious Nine? Broken! Hope you guys will read it!

Peace out!