/11/

I quickly took a backpack and put some stuff I might need in it. Right after I finished, I heard a knock on the door. 'That's probably Dalia.' I took my backpack and opened the door. "Let's go!" Dalia said. I nodded with a smile and I went out of the door, closing the door behind me.

"Let's have a fun day!" Dalia enthusiastically said. I nodded and then suddenly I had this weird thought in my head. 'Did I forget anything?' Dalia noticed that I seemed shocked and asked me: "Hey, Y/n, is everything okay?"

I quickly took my backpack of and starting going through all my stuff. Phone, money, deo, wallet, ID card, what could I have forgotten? Then it hit me: my keys.

"I think I forgot my keys", I said in a panicked tone. "Can't you knock on the door and ask Jimin to give you your keys?" Dalia asked. "No, he's out with his friends.... and Rachel." "Rachel?? Why the hell would he ask for Rachel to go with him?" "I don't know, maybe he likes her. I don't care", I said in a monotone. "Y/n, you know that's not true. You DO like him." She teased. "Agh, I know, but... let's not think about them and think about our day, okay?" Dalia nodded and we went out of the dorm building.

"So, where do you want to go first?" I asked Dalia. "Well, I heard that there is a pool on campus, maybe we can check it out?" I nodded. "Do you know where it is?" I asked her. "No, but I have a map with me." And she held up the map that she was holding in her hands. "Well, lead the way then", I said.

Together we walked through the campus which has surprisingly a lot of plants and trees. At least we're getting enough oxygen.

After a few minutes of walking we reached the pool, it's really close to our dorm building so I guess that comes in handy when it's summer.

"Wow, this pool is so giant! Y/n, when we have time, we really need to go swim in this pool together!" Dalia said, enthusiastic as always. "Well, since we have seen it now, let's go to another destination", I said. "Okay, you can choose now." "Hmm.... I thought there was a coffee shop. Let's go there, I'm in serious need of some caffeine." "Okay, let's go!" And again we were walking, but now to our next destination.

The coffee shop was pretty far, it took us at least 15 minutes to get there.

Me and Dalia went in and immediately I looked at all the different flavours of coffee. 'There's so much to pick!' After a few minutes of thinking, I knew what I wanted and ordered my drink: "Can I have a Pistachio Rose Latte please?" The woman behind the bar nodded and started preparing my drink.

After she was done, I quickly paid and me and Dalia went out of the coffee shop. "That looks good", Dalia said. "I know, and it tastes even better than it looks", I chuckled. "Can I have a taste?" She asked me. "Sure." "Oh my god! You're right! This tastes amazing!" "Well, next time you should get one too", I said. She nodded: "I will."

__________

"So, where do you wanna go next?" I asked Dalia. "Let's go to the shopping department, maybe I can get something new to sleep." "Okay, let's go then."

_____________

Once arrived at the shopping department, I saw a few familiar faces. I saw Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin's other friends and....

Jimin and Rachel, walking together, Rachel and Jimin's arms intertwined.

Are you freaking kidding me?

So much for not having feelings for her.

___
|+++|

Thank you for reading this update! I hope you liked it! I want to tell you that I'm putting all stories except for Apocalyptic Love and Room 404 on hold until these 2 are finished.

Room 404 | PJMOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara