/16/

Y/n P.O.V.

I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. 'What does Rachel have that I don't?' I started scanning myself. 'Maybe he likes girls that wear a lot of make up? Maybe he finds me too fat? Maybe he doesn't like my eye colour or just my eyes in general?'

All these negative thoughts started flooding right into me and I felt a tear fall out of my eyes. 'I don't even know why I'm getting so self conscious.'

I was truly jealous of Jimin and Rachel. Even if I only knew Jimin for a few days yet, I knew he was special. There was something about him that attracted me to him. This entire week he has made me feel so special and I think I might've just caught a crush on him. But all of that doesn't matter, 'cause he likes Rachel.

I walked to my bed and decided to change clothes and go to the coffee shop on the campus, 'cause damn, my body needed some caffeine.

I grabbed a yellow with black and white croptop and a black skirt and changed into my clothes.

I also put on some makeup 'cause you never know if I run into some handsome guy.

(What Y/n's dressed like)

(Bless Zepeto man)

Then I went on my way to the coffee shop.
I had to walk for a while but when I got there the smell of really sweet waffles went into my nostrils. 'I'm getting hungry.'

I walked to the cash desk and ordered a Caramel Macchiato and a waffle. When I received my food, I walked to a table and sat down. I heard laughter coming from behind of me and looked who the laughter belonged too.

Jimin P.O.V.
Yoongi told me that they were in the coffee shop, so I got there as fast as possible.

When I got there they were already sitting down with coffees in front of them and some waffles. I went to sit with them and they all greeted me.

"Hey Jimin, where's your girlfriend?", Hoseok asked. I frowned. "Girlfriend? What girlfriend?" "Y/n, obviously", Jin said. "She's not my girlfriend", as soon as I said that, I started blushing.
"But you have a crush on her!" Taehyung shouted. "Not so loud, what if anyone sits here that knows her?" I said.
"What about Rachel though?" Namjoon asked. "I don't know, she's kinda annoying."

Now all the boys were staring at something behind me and started chuckling. "What's up?" I asked. "Your girlfriend's here", Jin said.
I looked behind me and saw Y/n staring at me.
"Go make a move on her, Jimin", Yoongi said, "Otherwise she'll probably find someone and you'll be too late."
I looked at him. "Why would you think that?" "Because that always happens in movies." I thought about what Yoongi said and took my coffee. I stood up and went to Y/n's table.

"Is this seat still free?" I asked pointing to the chair facing her. She nodded. "So, what happened to going out with Rachel?" She asked. "About that.... I lied." "Lied about what?" "I didn't go out with Rachel." "Why did you lie about it?" She asked. "Because I wanted to see how jealous you'd become if I told you that." Y/n's face became serious. "I can't believe you did that!" "I'm sorry...", I apologized. She sighed. "It's okay", she answered.

"So...", I tried to change the subject. "How was your day?" I asked. Y/n started to chuckle. "We were literally together for almost the entire day, what kind of question is that?" I started chuckling too. "I know, I just wanted to change the subject." "Well, if you want to change the subject, why not talk about food?" She asked. "Why food?"

Y/n P.O.V.
"Why food?" Jimin asked. "Well, maybe we can go out for dinner and you'll pay this time", I said with a big smile on my face. "I guess that's a date then", Jimin said with an even bigger smile.

'Yes! I'm going out with Jimin!'

And for some reason, all my hope came back to me.

Take that Rachel

___
|+++|

Hye guys! Thank you so much for reading this update! I know it took me a bit longer, but exams are coming so I don't really have a lot of time to write. So please enjoy this update!