/26/

"Maybe you're right, maybe that's EXACTLY why I love you", I chuckled. Jimin took my hand, "I love you too hun."

We then got our coffee and drank it while talking and flirting a bit more. It was a very nice morning and I wish every day could just be like this.

When we got back to our dorms at the campus, Rachel was standing outside her room. As soon as she saw Jimin, she ran towards him. "Jimin, you HAVE to help me. My roommate locked me out of my room and I have nowhere to stay and it's cold. PLEASE let me stay in your room", Rachel was whining. I was speechless, me and Jimin literally kissed and she was still trying to get his attention. Jimin was looking at me, it looked like he was doubting. I was giving him a big frown and heavily shook my head. "Dude, we are so not gonna let you in", I spoke up as Rachel was pathetically looking into Jimin's eyes. She gave me a dead glare and looked back at Jimin. "You don't want me to freeze, do you?" She asked him with puppy eyes. Jimin sighed, "Fine, just this once though." "Thank you." Rachel grinned and pushed me out of the way. Jimin was entering with her and when he saw I wasn't coming in he stopped. "Hey Y/n, are you okay?" "Yeah, obviously I am", I said annoyed. "Why are you so annoyed about this, I'm just helping her." "Because it's fucking Rachel, Jimin!" "She's just a girl like any other, if it was Dalia you would have helped her too." "Because Dalia is not trying to steal you away from me!" "And Rachel is?" he asked. "Are you kidding me right now?" Jimin sighed. "Y/n look, I really don't want to fight about this, but I want to help her." I rolled my eyes, "Fine, just this once. Next time I am personally gonna take her by the hair and throw her out." He kissed my forehead. "Deal."

And so there we were. Just watching a movie with Rachel. And ofcourse, Rachel insisted on Jimin's bed with him and me sitting on my own bed. I don't even know why he listened to her, I am feeling more mad and jealous than I ever have before and I was this close to actually throwing her out.

I got a text from Dalia: "Hey Y/n, wanna hang?" I looked at Jimin and Rachel. 'They wouldn't do anything while I'm gone, right?' I sighed and texted Dalia back. "Sure, I'm on my way to your dorm." I hopped out of bed and put on my shoes. Jimin stood up as well and walked closer. "Where are you going?" he asked. "Somewhere", I replied to him as I was still very pissed off. "Come on, Y/n, you can't be mad at me all day." "She's still here, so yes I can." He grabbed my arm. I just shook it off and left the room.

As I came outside my room I looked at Rachel's room. Almost every room had a spare key hidden close to it for emergencies. So I was looking around the room and saw it right there, under the bench next to her room. I was furious. I went back to my room with the key in my hand and opened the door.

"You little sh-", my words were cut off. This was unbelievable. Rachel was sitting on Jimin's lap. As soon as they heard my voice, Jimin pushed Rachel off and came up to me. "Y/n, this is not what it seems, please listen to me", he said with a worried face. "No, I've seen enough", I said as I threw the keys on the ground and left my room. I could hear Jimin putting on his shoes, thinking that going after me is going to help. Asshole.

Jimin POV
As soon as Y/n left the room, Rachel got on top of me. I felt very uncomfortable. "Rachel please get off of me", I asked politely. "She's gone, now we can do all we want", she said while her lips were aiming for my neck. "Please get off", I tried to push her away and suddenly the door opened. I shot up and saw Y/n with tears in her eyes. I pushed Rachel and walked towards her: "Y/n, this is not what it seems, please listen to me." "No, I've seen enough", she replied coldly and with a very angry face before leaving the room. I took my shoes and put them on, going after her as fast as I

could.

___
|+++|

Surprise! Yes, I updated. I wasn't originally planning on, but you guys love this story so much, that I just really wanted to continue it. I'm sorry for letting you guys down.

Also, don't forget to check out my other books, thank you <3