/17/

Y/n P.O.V.
"Yes, a date", I repeated. Jimin nodded with a smile. "What about tomorrow night?" He asked. "Sure!"

Both of us just stared at each other in silence now. "I guess I should go to the dorm again, I haven't finished watching To All The Boys I've Loved Before", I started. Jimin chuckled: "But you have seen it before." "So? I still want to watch the end." Jimin sighed while having a smile on his face. "You're unbelievable", he said. I stood up and walked to the door. "Bye Jimin", I said in a playful manner and I walked out of the door on my way to the dorm.

As I was in the hallway of my dorm room, Rachel was walking my way with an angry look on her face. "Where the hell is Jimin?" She practically shouted. "Out of your reach", I answered with a smirk on her face. She took a hold on my hair. "Tell me! I ain't gonna watch you steal him from me anymore!" Rachel yelled in my face. "He's in the swimming pool, he wanted to take a swim", I said as believable as possible. She let go of my hair and grinned sheepishly. "Thank you, Y/n." With that she walked away.

'Wow, what a stupid bitch.'

I opened the door and before I did that I got a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turned backwards and expecting it to be Rachel I balled a fist above my head.

"Wow, Y/n, calm down", Jimin said. I sighed in relief and let my fist down. "Gosh, I thought you were Rachel." "I noticed", Jimin chuckled, "I heard your conversation just now and seriously? Swimming pool Y/n? Couldn't you think of anything better?" I chuckled too: "Well, I had to say something to get rid of her, who knows what she would've done to me otherwise." "Are you afraid of her?" Jimin asked. "To be honest, yep." Jimin laughed. "She's just a girl Y/n, she can't hurt you." "No Jimin! She's not just a girl, she's a girl who's obsessed with you!" I shouted. "Well, aren't you the same then?" Jimin asked. "What? No, I'm nothing like that!" My face started blushing and Jimin noticed. He took a step closer to me. "Are you sure, Y/n?" "Very sure!" I tried to defend myself and I opened the door to our room. I heard Jimin chuckle behind me and I just decided to ignore him.

I entered the room and went to take my iPad to continue the movie I was watching. Jimin went to sit next to me. I looked at him confused. "What? If you're gonna finish watching To All The Boys I've Loved Before, then I am allowed to do so too, right?" Jimin spoke up. I chuckled. "Yes, ofcourse, you just confused me." I handed Jimin one of my earpods again and together we continued watching the movie.

After the movie was done, I noticed that Jimin this time had fallen asleep. 'I should take a picture of this. You never know when you can use pictures like that.' I took out my phone and made a picture of his face. I forgot to put out the sound of my phone so there was a very loud click which caused Jimin to wake up.

He looked around himself confused. "What are you doing, Y/n?" He asked. I quickly put my phone down and smiled. "Nothing! I was just taking care of you in your sleep." Jimin frowned. "Since when do people take care of other people by shoving phones in their faces?" My cheeks became red. "I was just checking some things", I defended. "With your camera? Nice try, Y/n. Now, delete that picture please." 'Shit, I got exposed. I really should try to find better excuses.' "What if I say no?" I said in a savage way. "Then I'll have to do it myself", Jimin said and before I knew he had my phone in his hands. "Now, what would be Y/n's passcode?" Jimin said playfully.

I tried to take my phone back but Jimin kept on pulling it away from me. "Please Jimin, give me my phone back", I whined. "Only if you promise that you'll delete that picture." I rolled my eyes: "Fine, whatever. It was an ugly picture anyway", I shrugged. Jimin was handing me back my phone and I took it, quickly putting it away. "Now delete that picture", Jimin said. I shook my head. "Nope, sorry dude", I chuckled. Jimin sighed.

"You really ARE unbelievable."

___
|+++|

Hello guys! It's been almost a month since I last update this story and I'm so sorry! Please enjoy this chapter!