/18/

"Sorry man, I can't change the way I am", I shrugged. "No need to", Jimin smiled, "You're perfect the way you are." I started blushing. "T-thank you", I stuttered.

The next day we had school again. I had all of the most boring classes ever and even worse, I had 5 hours together with Rachel. Ofcourse Rachel directly came to ask me why I lied to her about Jimin being at the swimming pool:

"Y/n, you lying bitch!" Rachel stormed at me. "What? What do you mean?" I asked, confused about the situation. "Jimin wasn't at the swimming pool yesterday!" "He wasn't? When I went he was though", I lied. "You are lying!" "I'm not, Rachel. He really was", I lied again, not that Rachel would know, she's as stupid as the back door of my house. Rachel sighed. "Why are you trying to get in between our relationship?" She asked. "What relationship?" I answered, "you seem more of a stalker to him", I chuckled. She held my collar. "Don't you dare call me a stalker." I shrugged. "Whatever you want honey." And the bell rang.
'Saved by the bell they always say.'

After the day that seemed way longer than it actually was, I finally could go back to the dorms again. When I walked out of the school building, Dalia came walking my way.

"Hey, Y/n! We haven't spoken yesterday, how are you?" She asked. I smiled. "I might have a date with Jimin...", I said. Her face lit up. "I'm so happy for you! Show Rachel that you're a way better fit for Jimin than she is!" I chuckled. "Well, Jimin probably knows already, no need to show it." Dalia hugged me. "Have fun on your date", she said. I smiled. "Thank you, Dalia", and I walked to the dorm.

When I stood in front of room 404 I took out my keys and opened the door. Jimin was standing in the room with only a towel covering his important parts. I quickly turned around and Jimin looked my way. "Oh my god!" I got jump scared. "Oh, I didn't think you would be back yet", Jimin said to me, who was still standing with my back facing him and my eyes covered. "Surprise, I guess", I said. Jimin chuckled. "Yeah, well, I was getting ready for tonight, maybe you should do so too", he said. I turned around and saw that he was standing a bit closer to me, still with the towel covering his lower body. "Y-yeah, I should", I said blushing. "Why are you blushing?" Jimin asked. "I am? Well, I don't know, anyways, I'm going to dress up", I said and went to the closet to take a red dress and go into the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror and tried to figure out what to do with my make up and hair. 'Maybe I could try a smokey eye, or what about a natural brown colour? Should I put my hair in a ponytail? Should I keep it loose?'

When I put on my red dress, I got out of the bathroom and looked at Jimin, who was wearing a suit. 'What a man, damn.' He looked at me and smiled. "You look beautiful", he said. I smiled back. "You look handsome", I answered. "Thank you." "By the way, Jimin, I was wondering what to do with my hair and make up, do you have any preferences?" Jimin shook his head. "Just do whatever you feel most comfortable with, even without make up you're pretty", he said. I smiled. "Thanks!" And I went back into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror. 'Do I look good enough? I think so, I'm ready!'

I came out of the bathroom again. "I'm ready to go!" I enthusiastically said. "Let's go then!" Jimin answered and he took my hand and led me out of the door,

on our way to our date.

___
|+++|

Hey guys! Thank you for reading this update and supporting this story! I'm so sorry for the long wait and the short chapter! I will try to update as soon as possible, but school started again, so it will be a bit hard! Please keep on enjoying this story!