/6/

The class started, we didn't learn anything but just did an introduction lesson and we presented ourselves. Every now and then I looked behind me to the last row to see Jimin. Sometimes he looked back which made me turn my head and sometimes he didn't which made me stare. 'I gotta admit he's really handsome.'

Hours passed with me being in the same class as Jimin. I haven't even seen Rachel anymore after she left the classroom.

Now it was lunch time, me and Jimin walked together to the cafetaria. There was a really short line, so we got our food quickly. Jimin suddenly stopped walking and looked at me. "Hey, do you mind if I go sit with those boys over there?" He asked me, pointing at a table where 6 boys were seated. I shook my head: "It's okay." I looked around seeing one free table.

I put all my stuff down on the table and started to eat. After a bit I saw Dalia coming into the cafetaria. She saw me and went to sit next to me with a smile.

"Hye Y/n, how were your classes?" "They were alright, we didn't do much, what about you?" "Same here."

Then I saw Rachel quickly entering the cafetaria and walking my way. She harshly put her hands on our table. "I know that you like Jimin, but I gotta say I'm really sorry for you. Because he's already mine." I shrugged. "I don't care you can have him." I answered her. 'Why did that not feel right to say?' With that she walked away.

"Is Jimin your roommate?" Dalia asked. "Yep, and that girl is trying to get his attention so bad." "Well, he's handsome so I get that. Don't you think he's handsome?" "Yes, but I'm not trying to get his attention 24/7" "You know Y/n, you are actually really lucky to have Jimin as a roommate", Dalia suddenly said. "Why's that?" "A beautiful relationship could grow out of that." "I'm not in love with him!" I shouted, maybe a little bit too loud because Jimin was looking at me. "Yet", Dalia chuckled and my cheeks became tomato red.

'I'm maybe not in love with him, but that doesn't mean that I won't be.' 'What am I even saying?'

___
|+++|

Thank you for reading this update! I'll try to update more but sometimes I am just too busy, I hope you understand! Can we get 150 reads?