/24/

It was a cold day today. Winter was almost coming and I wasn't ready for the cold, wet and snowy days that would freeze me to death in the early mornings and late evenings. But this winter would be different, 'cause I've got Jimin now to keep me warm.

The day he confessed to me, we became a couple. That was 3 weeks ago. Him and I have become way closer to each other than before, especially now that Rachel's out of the way. Was she completely though?

I woke up next to a peacefully sleeping Jimin. His mouth was a bit open and he snored slightly. 'Cute', I thought to myself as I sat up straight into the bed and immediately regretted my decision. The cold was already making my skin shiver. I put on Jimin's hoodie which was lying next to his bed and quickly put on the heating in our room.

I looked on my watch. '7:30am', I sighed. I finally had the opportunity to sleep as long as I want and my body decided to wake up that early.

I went to the bathroom to put on my clothes, I was wide awake now anyways. I basically just changed my underwear, put on some pants and kept Jimin's hoodie on and that was my outfit of the day.

And speaking of the devil, as I was brushing my hair Jimin suddenly came into the bathroom backhugging me. Then he started giving me small kisses on my neck. 'I thought you were still asleep', I whispered softly while enjoying the affection he was giving me. 'I was, but then I woke up when I heard the bathroom door opening', he answered. I turned around, hugging him back. 'I'm sorry I woke you.' He smiled and pecked my forehead. 'That's alright, sooner or later I was gonna wake up anyway because you weren't lying next to me.' Now it was my turn to smile. I buried my head in his neck.

'Let's do something today', Jimin suggested. 'I'm all ears.' 'Well, I was thinking about just taking a walk together.' 'A walk? In this cold weather?' I asked surprised.
'Well, if you don't want to that's alright...'
'No! Let's take a walk together!' I interrupted him. He smiled. 'I should get dressed first though', he said. I nodded. I'll leave you alone then', I answered and walked out of the bathroom.

After Jimin came out of the bathroom, we both now were ready to leave for our walk in the cold cold weather. 'Let's go', Jimin said and gave me a small

peck.

___
|+++|

Hye guys! Long time no update! I'm sorry! And I'm also sorry for the short chapter but I just didn't have a lot of inspiration today so please bare with me!
I'm also thinking of writing a new fanfiction, but I haven't yet decided what I would like to write about so if you have any ideas, feel free to drop them in the comments!

Thank you for all the support 💜