/32/

After a bit of studying, I decided that I had enough and exited my room. I was going for a peaceful walk on my own. The sun was starting to set and I took some pictures of the pretty spectacle.

A bit later, I was in the park of our campus. It wasn't really all that interesting, but it would make for some good relaxing with some music in my ears. I was right about to sit down, when I suddenly saw Jungkook, in the park working out.

"Isn't Jungkook part of the boys?" I thought to myself and decided to approach him. He hadn't noticed my presence until I tapped his shoulder and he flinched.

"Woah, you scared me", he said. "I'm sorry", I bowed. "It's okay. How are you?" "I'm alright, just relaxing a bit", I chuckled. Jungkook nodded: "I see." "Hey, Jungkook, aren't you supposed to be with Jimin right now? He told me he was meeting up with all of you."

Jungkook looked a bit confused. "I know nothing of a meetup." "So, you have no idea where Jimin is?" "No." "Ah, I see." "I'm sorry, Y/n." I shook my head: "It's okay."

I went back to my spot and sat myself down. I had a lot of questions running through my head. 'Why would he lie to me? What if he's cheating on me? What if it is Rachel again and he didn't tell me because he knew I would make a fuss?'

I sighed and put some music on, closing my eyes. It was not long before I fell asleep. I was awakened by someone shaking me. "Y/n, you there?" I heard. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a sweaty Jungkook shaking me, slightly concerned.

"What happened?" I asked. "Nothing, I just don't want you to be sleeping here in the dark, it's not that safe. Let's get you back to your dorm." I nodded and Jungkook helped me get up. "Thank you, Jungkook." He gave me a cute bunny smile.

We walked to the dorm together and he was trying to make some conversation, but all I could think about was Jimin and where he went.

We arrived at the dorm and I thanked Jungkook. Then he disappeared. Jimin was not back yet. 'Where on earth could he be?' I decided to call him. Immediately to voicemail.

I was freaking out, but tried to stay as calm as possible. I decided to just try to go to sleep, not expecting Jimin anytime soon.

It was 11PM when I heard our dorm room open. I immediately shot up and was met with a tipsy looking Jimin. 'What the hell?' I stood up and scanned him up and down. "How was your meeting with the boys?" I asked him.

"It was good, why?" "Maybe because normally my boyfriend does not arrive here drunk out of the blue." "Y/n, calm down, I just had a few drinks." "Clearly", I said. "I'm sorry, did you not want me drinking or something? You could've said so."

"Maybe you could say where you really went then, or why your phone was off." I was starting to get mad, this tipsy Jimin was being very annoying. He walked closer to me and grabbed me by my waist. "I was just with the boys, okay? And my phone died." I sighed and turned away, pulling away from his grip.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" "Yeah, it's whatever." I went back to bed and ignored Jimin. 'What kind of boyfriend goes somewhere, lies in your face about it and then even has the audacity to be tipsy when he comes back?'

I closed my eyes and wanted to pretend like this was all a dream. 'Would he really cheat on me?'

The next morning when I woke up, Jimin was coming out of the bathroom, entirely dressed up. "Where are you going so early?" I asked. "Class?" I looked at my phone. Shit, it's already 8.

I pushed Jimin aside and made my way to the bathroom. He came in. "Y/n, what's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing." I didn't even bother looking at him. "There clearly is something." "Well, if you're not going to be honest with me, might as well just never talk about it", I said.

"What are you talking about?" He asked. "Don't act like you're dumb." "I don't know Y/n." "Okay, then let's shut up about it", I said and walked out.

We walked to our class completely in silence. "Yo, Jimin, yesterday was nice", a random dude said walking by and he gave a small smile. I fastened my walk and didn't even care about leaving Jimin behind. He literally now knows that I know that he lied and it doesn't even seem to bother him.

I was following my classes, but couldn't focus on any of them. I felt so betrayed and could barely even speak. 'Why did he have to lie to me?'

___
|+++|

Hye guys! A bit of a special (and short) chapter today. I wanted to add an element of drama and am praying that this will work out well. Thank you 😊