/7/

After lunchtime was over we had to go back to our classes.

"What is your next class?" Dalia asked me. "Uhm, it's French." Dalia's face immediately lit up. "Really???" I nodded. "We must have it together then! Let me see your paper!" She enthusiastically said while taking the paper out of my hand to look. "Oh my god, we're in the same class!" "Let's go then!" I said while smiling.

When we arrived in the class I saw Jimin standing in the distance. I think he had Biology right now. I smiled at him when he looked at me and he smiled back.

Suddenly I felt a hand tap on my shoulder. I looked at who's hand it was and my smile directly faded. Ofcourse I had to have one class with that stupid Rachel.

"I'm sorry Y/n, but he smiled at me and not you." She said with a fake smile. "Maybe in your dreams." She started looking pissed. "Already trying to steal him from me? You're worse than I thought!" "Whatever", I said and turned around to ignore her.

Then the teacher came to get us in the class.

"Good afternoon class, as you know and have experience today we will not start class yet, but first get to know each other and I'll give you your seats."

"Why can't we choose our own seats?" Rachel suddenly interrupted the teacher. "Haven't you read the rules?" The teacher said in an irritated tone. "Not yet."

'She's as stupid as she looks.'

"Well, let's give your seats then, shall we?"

She started to call out our names and pointed at all the chairs. It took an eternity before I got my seat. "On the last row we have: Y/n, next to her Rachel, next to that Ailene and lastly we have Jenn."

No. Way. They assigned me next to that bitch. Can this get any worse?

With a deep sigh I walked to my seat while there was a big smirk plastered on Rachel's face.

"It'll be so much fun, right Y/n." She smiled at me. I ignored her and looked at Dalia who was sitting two rows ahead of me. When she looked at me too I moved my lips to silently say

'help' to her.

___
|+++|

Thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope you'll check out my other stories too!