/10/

Back in the dorm I immediatly plopped down on my bed, I was so tired. "You okay, Y/n?" Jimin asked me. "Yes, just tired. That's all." And as soon as I layed my head on my pillow, I fell asleep.

Jimin P.O.V.
When we came into the door, Y/n immediately fell down on her bed. "You okay, Y/n?" "Yes, just tired. That's all", she answered. "Okay, good night." I said, but she didn't answer me. I walked over to her bed and looked at her face. She was asleep.

I stared at her small face that sunk into her pillow. 'How cute.'

I took her blanket and put it over her. "Goodnight, Y/n."

I ain't gonna lie, she's really cute when sleeping.

Having nothing to do, I took of my shirt and put on some shorts and went to my bed too. 'This was a nice evening.'

~Next morning~

Y/n P.O.V.
I woke up and had my blanket on top of me. 'Did I do this?' I looked at the time on my phone. '7:30' 'Do I have classes today?' I looked at the day on my phone. 'Saturday. Perfect.'

I went to the closet where me and Jimin had hung all our clothes in and just took a simple pastel pink dress to get through the day. 'Today's a good day to walk around campus and explore.'

I went to the bathroom and got into the shower. After a while I heard a knock on the door. "Y/n, are you showering?" I heard Jimin's voice. "Yes, why?" "I forgot my keys in the bathroom last night, can you possibly give them to me now?" "Okay, wait a minute", I answered.

I got out of the shower and put a towel around me. I took Jimin's keys and opened the door just enough to pop my head out.

"Here are your keys, why do you need them so badly?" I asked him. "I'm going to hang out with my friends, and Rachel wanted to come too." "Oh." "What's up?" He asked. "Oh, nothing. Have fun", I said with a smile and closed the door.

'Ofcourse that Rachel is coming along. I'm kinda sad that he didn't ask me, but oh well, I've got Dalia to keep me busy.'

After I showered I picked up my phone and went to Dalia's contact - because we had exchanged phone numbers during one of the classes - to call her.

"Hello Y/n!" She enthusiastically said on the phone.

"Hye, Dalia. Are you free today?"

"Yes, would you like to do something with me today?"

"Yes, if you don't mind."

"Ofcourse not!"

"Well, can we explore campus today together?" I asked her.

"Sure! Your room is 404 right? When do you want me to come?"

"Maybe, 10 minutes?"

"Okay, I'll be there! Bye!" She said before she ended the call.

'She is really a happy virus.'

Well, I'm gonna have a fun day with Dalia and not think too much about the fact that Jimin chose

Rachel over me.

___
|+++|

Hye guys! Thank you for reading this update and sorry for not updating for so long! I'll try to update more recently!!!