/12/

Unbelievable.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Dalia asked me, as she noticed what sight I was staring at. "Yes, sure. I mean they can do whatever they want, if Jimin's happy with her, I'll support it. Even is she's such a bitch." Dalia could clearly hear the anger and irritation in my voice. "You know what, let's go into that shop so you don't have to see their faces anymore", Dalia proposed while staring at a clothing shop. I nodded while still staring at Jimin and Rachel with their arms intertwined.

Jimin P.O.V.
Rachel has been clinging to me all day long and I'm growing tired of it. I think she has feelings for me, I mean, she's pretty, but so annoying sometimes.

We were walking through the shopping department and she wanted to stop in literally every clothing shop we passed. 'Typical for girls.' Even Taehyung and Jungkook were growing tired of waiting now.

When we came out of the 100th shop already, she suddenly grabbed me arm and intertwined ours together. I was so tired, that I just let her be.

A few meters away from me, I noticed a familiar face. She stared at me, at me and Rachel. It was Y/n. I was glad to see her, but seeing her facial expressions, she didn't seem so happy to see me and then she disappeared into a shop with her friend Dalia.

Y/n P.O.V.
After shopping a few things me and Dalia went back to our dorms. Me waiting in front of my door since I couldn't get in and Jimin wasn't home yet.

"Do you want me to stay here until Jimin is back?" Dalia asked me. "No, it's alright. You can go." And with that she walked away.

After half an hour of waiting in front of the door, I saw Jimin and Rachel walking towards where I was standing.

"Oh hey, Y/n. What are you doing outside?" Jimin asked. "Waiting, now open the door, thank you", I said with some sass as I was irritated by Rachel's presence. "Why don't you open it?" Rachel asked. "That's none of your business, so please go away", I said coldly. "Y/n, are you alright?" Jimin asked. "Maybe."

"Jimin, do you want to come into my room?" Rachel asked. "No thanks, I'll pass", Jimin answered. "Why not?" "Because I don't want to, Rachel. We've spent a lot of time together already today, so we'll see each other again tomorrow", Jimin said. With that Rachel nodded and walked in her room.

"Can you open the door now please Jimin?" I asked again. "Sure, but why do you need me for that?" "My keys are inside the room, so I can't open it." "Why didn't you just say that?" "Because I'm not gonna say anything with that Rachel around", I snapped.

We walked inside the room and I went to sit on my bed.

"Why do you hate Rachel so much?" Jimin asked me. "Because she's always mean to me and I don't like her attitude and she acts like she claims you." "What do you mean with 'claims' me?" "Haven't you noticed? She tries to always be with you and hold you, to show people that you're hers." Jimin smirked and spoke up. "Do I smell jealousy?" He asked. "Jealous for what? An ugly bitch trying to flirt with a handsome guy?"

I only noticed I said that last part when Jimin's expression changed. "So you find me handsome?" 'Shit.' "Well, yeah... I mean, you don't look bad or something." I tried to save myself. Jimin walked closer to me. "No, don't tell me any excuses, you find me handsome", Jimin said with a satisfied smile. "Okay, maybe. But back to the topic, I just hate Rachel." Jimin started chuckling. "Nice topic change."

I took my pyjamas and stood up, only to realise how close me and Jimin were standing at that moment. I quickly walked away into the bathroom before Jimin would be able to see how I actually started blushing.

When I came outside again, I saw him only in his boxershorts lying on his bed scrolling on his phone.

Jimin looked at me and probably noticed I was staring at his body that was barely covered.

"Oh I'm sorry, Y/n. It's so hot in this room, I just needed to take something off", he apologised. "Why are you apologizing though? This is your room too." "Well, you look flustered." I started blushing again and walked to my bed. "You like it, don't you?" Jimin suddenly asked with a smirk. I looked at Jimin. Shocked about what he just asked of me. "Jimin, you can't ask that." "Then you can't stare at me", and Jimin playfully turned on his side while putting his blanket on him and giving me one last glance. I chuckled a bit and also turned on my side.

"Well, goodnight Jimin."

___
|+++|

Thank you for reading this update! I'll try to update asap!