/14/

I was left flustered. The butterflies were flying around in my stomach and I didn't know how to react.

I took my phone and started scrolling on instagram. I saw a picture that Jimin posted. He and his friends were in the school cafetaria. And on the picture was also Rachel in the background. 'Ofcourse.'

Then I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it, hoping that it would be Dalia to ask me if we could hang out together today, but when I opened it I was everything but happy. 'What is that bitch doing here?'

In front of the door was Rachel, she was wearing a dress so short that you could almost see her knickers. She also wore a lot of make up, probably to hide how ugly her face is.

Rachel pushed past me and into the room. "Where is Jimin?", she asked. "He said that he didn't want to see you", I answered. "Bullshit, you're just saying that because you want him for yourself!" I shrugged my shoulders. "Or maybe I'm telling the truth and you're too delusional to believe me." Her face expression changed to an angry one. "Well, I'm not gonna leave until Jimin's here", she said. "Well, that's sad then, but you just broke a rule so I gotta kick you out." "What rule?" She asked. "The 'none of your business' rule", I answered in an annoyed tone and pushed towards the front door. "Nice talk", I said before I closed the door in her face.

'Pffff, when will she ever leave him alone. She's just like a creepy stalker.'

After a few minutes, Jimin came out of the bathroom.

"So Jimin, because of you one of our rules was broken", I said. "What?" He had a confused look on his face. "Yes, Rachel was into this room just a few minutes ago." Jimin's eyes widened. "Where is she now?" He asked. "Gone, obviously." "Why did you send her away?" "Hello? Isn't it obvious? She broke a rule! And you know how much I hate her", I answered. "How can you hate her so much? She doesn't do anything wrong, Y/n." "Excuse me? Doesn't do anything wrong? She keeps on trying to get your attentions and acts like I'm gonna steal away from her, she's straight out rude but just coming into our room without my permission. She even said that you were so unlucky to have me as a roommate, don't you recall??"

Jimin was quiet for a moment.

"You know Y/n, all of this just makes you look jealous again. If you don't want me to hang out with Rachel, because you have feelings for me, just say so", he said. "It's not like that!"

'That was a lie.'

"What is it like then?" Jimin asked. "I don't know, everyone is allowed to dislike people."

Jimin sighed.

"Yoongi's waiting at me downstairs on floor 1, I'm gonna go", Jimin said before opening the door and leaving.

I stood still. 'What the hell just happened?'

My phone rang. 'Dalia.' I really didn't feel like going out anymore. So, I just took my iPad out of my bedside table and opened Netflix. 'I guess I'll just watch To All The Boys I've Loved Before for the 100th time I guess.'

Jimin P.O.V.
When going outside of my room, I had a weird feeling. 'Did I just have a fight with Y/n?' I tried to shrug it off of me. 'What if she really does have feelings for me and I just made her feel very bad?' All these negative thoughts started flooding through me and I just had to do something.

I took my phone and started texting Yoongi. "Sorry, I'm not joining you guys today. I need to do something."
And I went back to my room.

On my way back, I saw Rachel walking. "Oh hey, Jimin! I was about to search you!" She innocently smiled. "Sorry Rachel, no time now." And I kept on walking to my room.

When I arrived at my room, I slowly turned the lock of the door with my key and walked in.
I saw Y/n sitting on her bed, with earpods in and a tablet in her hands. 'What would she be doing?'

I walked closer to her and she noticed, stopping whatever she was doing.

"Jimin, what are you doing here? I thought you'd be out with your friends", she said. "I was going to, but I felt bad for what happened this morning, so I thought I should apologise." "Why should you apologise? You did nothing wrong." "I jumped to conclusions too quickly and I just, I don't know, I didn't treat you right", I said, while slightly looking down. "Don't say that, you were right, it did sounds like I was jealous." "But were you?" I asked. "What?" "Were you jealous?" She sighed and chuckled at the same time. "Jimin, you really expect me to answer that question?" I had the weird feeling that she was trying to avoid the question. "I don't know, maybe?" She just chuckled.

"What are you watching?" I tried to change the topic. "To All The Boys I've Loved Before." "Ah, I've seen a lot of advertisements for that movie, but never actually watched it. Do you mind if I join you on watching the movie?" I asked Y/n. She shook her head. "No, go ahead. Here-", she said and she handed me one of her earpods. "Is it okay if I sit on your bed?" I asked. She nodded and patted next to her. I went to sit and she gave me a part of her blanket. I took it with a smile and got a smile back. 'She's so cute.'

Then we started watching the movie together.

___
|+++|

Hey everyone! Yes, I updated this story again! I finally start to get my inspiration for writing back! Maybe because I'm also writing lyrics for songs to beats now that I get more and more inspiration, so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! This really is my favourite story, so I'm trying my best!!

💜